May 23, 2016

3hxwm4.jpg

Lets go Wild

Reactions: Leaf Rocket

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Don't worry, you'll lose it later today ;)
You haven't seen our fridge. Leftovers are beckoning.

BTW, I might not even watch. The USA/England game is on at exactly the same time. I don't think USA has much of a chance, but I want to see whether they can expose England, or if in fact England might be as good as they looked in their opener.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Nothing like saddling what's commonly your most effective duo with one of the worst players in the league.

They sure are going to be big though.

I don't see how it lasts. Eriksson Ek plays 13.5 even strength minutes per game, Foligno plays nearly 12. Reaves shouldn't be playing more than 8.

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
I don't see how it lasts. Eriksson Ek plays 13.5 even strength minutes per game, Foligno plays nearly 12. Reaves shouldn't be playing more than 8.

The worst part about it is that Reeves will be jacked for finally getting in a lineup again, and the other duo is extremely effective.

He'll probably get a goal and buy himself another 5-10 games playing on a line he has no business being on.

MNRube

Oct 20, 2013
Like England, the Leafs are snobby and perennially overrated. Let’s kick them both in the teeth.

Reaves taking a regular Top 9 shift isn’t actually going to happen, right?

Sad People

Jun 4, 2021
For some reason those lines dont really surprise me, i feel like you gotta atleast give it a try.

Blue Ox

Let's Play Hockey!
Nov 5, 2019
North Star State
You haven't seen our fridge. Leftovers are beckoning.

BTW, I might not even watch. The USA/England game is on at exactly the same time. I don't think USA has much of a chance, but I want to see whether they can expose England, or if in fact England might be as good as they looked in their opener.
What? And miss out on Wes Walz in the booth calling the game? 😁

ThatGuy22

Oct 11, 2011
Did... did.. dumba just move out of the way of a puck he was in perfect postion to block so it could get through to a screen Fleury?

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Did... did.. dumba just move out of the way of a puck he was in perfect postion to block so it could get through to a screen Fleury?

Toronto brass is here watching, he doesn't want to leave with them tonight, he's sabotaging his own value.

Wasted Talent

Sponsor
Aug 9, 2011
Toronto brass is here watching, he doesn't want to leave with them tonight, he's sabotaging his own value.

I was thinking he's helping out his future team, but maybe I'm just a glass half full kinda guy.

AKL

Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Hey their second unit looks like ours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad