OT: fun gifs n vids

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
QHzumA3.png

Drivesaitl

Finding Hemingway
Oct 8, 2017
Islands in the stream.
The colonoscopy prep laxative was the worst part of the procedure for me. Drinking a gallon of that crap in short order had me pretty much puking by the end.
If you don't have colon problems you probably do after drinking that stuff, getting a colonoscopy (countless operative problems and even pretty serious post op problems exist) and drinking Barium to get a stomach xray you will after. I refused all these procedures years ago. I have had a prostrate procedure where they shove the scope up the worst imaginable part of male anatomy they can think of to shove something up. Bloody sadists.. ;) Did not give a good yelp review.

jk aside I'm all for reasonable preventative medicine that is reasonably non invasive. Nothing I'm talking about in this post is that..heh

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
If you don't have colon problems you probably do after drinking that stuff, getting a colonoscopy (countless operative problems and even pretty serious post op problems exist) and drinking Barium to get a stomach xray you will after. I refused all these procedures years ago. I have had a prostrate procedure where they shove the scope up the worst imaginable part of male anatomy they can think of to shove something up. Bloody sadists.. ;) Did not give a good yelp review.

jk aside I'm all for reasonable preventative medicine that is reasonably non invasive. Nothing I'm talking about in this post is that..heh

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad