GDT: Friday in Minnesota: Flames at Wild. 6PM MT SNW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

NHLGuy1

Mar 22, 2015
Calgary
i aint even allowed to watch the game for a while so i guess i will see you all soon, will keep you posted

I Hate Blake Coleman

Bandwagon Burner
Jul 22, 2008
Saskatchewan
Unless my understanding of time zones and daylight savings is off (likely), I do not have very much time to cook, finish my homework, and get drunk before this game starts. I may have to do it all at once...

Flaming Satan

Driving into Legacy
May 29, 2014
YYC
Cheering you guys on tonight - hope you get a clean regular time win. This is mostly for selfish reasons as it's the best outcome for our playoff hopes. I'll also be cheering for you guys tomorrow against LA (also a clean regular time win). In all honestly I do hope both our teams make it as I enjoy our rivalry and think both fan bases deserve the playoffs.

I do wish Calgary makes it over LA, but my selfishness trumps that for the outcome of this game. Good luck tonight!

And in return please win against LA, Minnesota and Vancouver when you can :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad