GDT: Friday in Minnesota: Flames at Wild. 6PM MT SNW

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Aug 21, 2014
I eat when my belly tells me to, not society.

Thug-Life_o_70301.jpg

AS isn't the only one to make a Tupac reference today.

So you wanna be a gangsta. It's a Too $hort reference I know.

Put all my vcash on Minnesota. I hope I lose it all today.

That's the spirit.

Last edited:

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
5-3 Flames, Monahan with the empty net for his 30th.

I want Diaz to one time one into Dubnyk's clavical bone. Not to hurt him, but to shake him up enough that he thinks he's an Oiler again.

edit: This post actually reminds me of a shootout in maybe 2007 or 2008 where Phanuef came in and put a 105mph clapper right into (pretty sure it was) Minnesota's goalie's chest. Knocked the wind out of him pretty bad. Iginla came in next round and roofed one for the win :yo:

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Let's put in a full 60 minutes of pre-game banter.

Yeah, obviously we know this is an important game. We need to get more posts in the thread. Obviously we just gotta get in a few gifs and jpgs in here. Minnesota is a good club, they got a lot of guys that work hard on that team obviously. Keep driving the GDT and maybe we'll get a lucky bounce. Obviously we just gotta keep to our game plan and put in a full 60 minute effort obviously.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Yeah, obviously we know this is an important game. We need to get more posts in the thread. Obviously we just gotta get in a few gifs and jpgs in here. Minnesota is a good club, they got a lot of guys that work hard on that team obviously. Keep driving the GDT and maybe we'll get a lucky bounce. Obviously we just gotta keep to our game plan and put in a full 60 minute effort obviously.

Mhmm. Setting up the play?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad