GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Boris Zubov

No relation to Sergei, Joe
May 6, 2016
Back on the east coast
I disagree, however it all depends on what you are expecting from him I guess. Short term a 3rd liner, possible top6 in a few years with some hope of top line later. He has the tools to be between a sam Bennett and a Brady tkachuk somewhere.
I think that's where the fools gold comes into play. He may be feisty, but he's very slight, not remotely built like those two. I know he has some filling out to do, but he's going to run into the same issue Lindgren has, his body just isn't equipped for that long term.

rangers1314

May 9, 2007
Astoria, NY
DD - Jonathan Drouin likely hitting the open market. Boston, St Louis and the NYR believed to be among the clubs most interested. Return to Colorado also possible.

DD - Jonathan Drouin likely hitting the open market. Boston, St Louis and the NYR believed to be among the clubs most interested. Return to Colorado also possible.

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
If you lose HF I would encourage you to join Hockey Chat on Discord. At a minimum you can get all the breakings news alerts for the team (or the whole league).

Reactions: Ail

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
Sure would be nice to have 11.6 to spend.

Not even for most of these UFAs, there are going to be bargains to be had in the trade market.

Move out Trouba and we will be able to find some deals. I agree, we may have to seek trades to improve.

Or, you know... bide your time.

We will be a playoff team next year no matter what. If there are no "put you over the top players," right now, maybe wait until one shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad