GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I like the fact he hasn't paid any ridiculous prices yet. People forget this team is going to be better just with internal additions such as Chytil, Berard, Othmann, Edstrom, Jones etc.

Chytil is a hit away from retirement. I expect very little from him. And if he is playing sexy, all the more to expect that something will derail the guy.

PuckLuck3043

Stairway To Heaven
Nov 15, 2017
Hudson Valley
Oh
it's not like I thought we were gonna make game changing moves but I just know we're gonna sign like 4-5 garbage players and call it "depth" thanks to the primadonna's that are dramatically overpaid and basically run the team at this point.
Oh please. He just waived Goodrow and is looking to move Trouba.

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
The price is sky high this year. There's just no way we can make anything happen.

Good Intentions

Mar 30, 2018
it's not like I thought we were gonna make game changing moves but I just know we're gonna sign like 4-5 garbage players and call it "depth" thanks to the primadonna's that are dramatically overpaid and basically run the team at this point.
This sort of whining should be jailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad