GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigdog16

Nov 7, 2013
USA
Commodore has broken stuff in the past but is he really all that legit?

How is he the only one claiming Stamkos to Nashville and Toffoli to SJ. Not to mention SJ makes zero sense for Toffoli

hardnosed

Feb 27, 2017
Roy and Walker seem to be available still.
Both of those guys are RD, so they slot behind Fox and Schneider? We still have the same top 4 as last year unless I'm missing something here. I don't think the plan is to play Zac in the top 4. Maybe Zac and other pieces for another LD and bump Lindgren to 3rd pair? Don't understand why all our rumored interest is on forwards.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Commodore has broken stuff in the past but is he really all that legit?

How is he the only one claiming Stamkos to Nashville and Toffoli to SJ. Not to mention SJ makes zero sense for Toffoli

Sharks are trying to build a team around Celebrini and Will Smith that would entice them to leave school

GoAwayPanarin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
Both of those guys are RD, so they slot behind Fox and Schneider? We still have the same top 4 as last year unless I'm missing something here. I don't think the plan is to play Zac in the top 4. Maybe Zac and other pieces for another LD and bump Lindgren to 3rd pair? Don't understand why all our rumored interest is on forwards.

Walker can and has played both sides.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
Yeah, that too. Igor’s contract the reason the Rangers won’t have much flexibility going forward though.

Panarin is only on the books 1 more year after this one. The crunch is overblown with the cap rising. I guarantee Panarin finds himself in a similar position to Trouba next year if we don't win the Cup. I dont think there is any chance Drury extends him

Reactions: Circus86

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011

e567601f89d418dc1050a3045fb3d92d.gif

• Haha
Reactions: McRanger92 and Tob
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad