GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA16

Sixstring
Aug 25, 2006
Long Island
TT can play both wingers and even center in a pinch (though I believe it's been a few years since he has)

Hes fast, solid Playmaker that can score. He PKs well too. In a perfect world play on a third line with Chytil and Kakko.

All comes down to the contract terms.

Contract terms are generally overrated. Outside of a full NMC (which nobody at that level is getting) you can pretty much always get out of them and if you are never willing to overpay/add term you will just never sign anyone and be playing well short of the cap which is even worse than paying 5M for a guy who may be worth 4M.

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I expect an absolute deuce drop in the 2nd.

Oh, see, I made Sather a bet here. See, Glen bet me that I couldn't both get rich and put y'all in the poor house at the same time. He didn't think I could do it. I won. --Drury

• Haha
Reactions: Cmox

noncents

Feb 25, 2022
And he's also one year from UFA.
i hear you. with a cap sheet like ours, ELC production is extremely valuable. I think Ehlers' cap hit will be a relative bargain because of minutes/lack of PP deployment.

I think he fits this team really well and with cap going up/panarin deal on the verge of expiry/potential to shed trouba/Shesty under 10.5mm, the room is potentially there.

lots hypothetical there. my point was the value of ehlers now vs a developing Perreault is comparable in my opinion.

Easy on the guy...he's been drinking since last night!

I kid @noncents but this is just a horribad proposal.
fine fine maybe i'm tripping. I get frisky on FA day. part of my rangers fan bloodline

Clark Kellogg

NYU Film Student
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2013
Vermont, USA
At 11:00 ET, there will be at least 3 live choices:
NHL Network (subscription)
ESPN through their app (subscription) will be simulcasting the TSN feed.
DFO through YouTube

Last year I had multi-monitor setup in my living room which my family seemed to think was hilarious.

Of the three I thought DFO did the best job by far *

*past performance is not indicative of future results

Last edited:

mas0764

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 16, 2005
I guess we'd better just keep developing our own young defensemen. Thank God Schneider took a step forward and Jones had a strong second half.

Would be amazing if Robertson takes an unlooked for jump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad