GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Teravainen actually fits what we need in a winger. Speedy player who can carry the puck into the zone and he's a good passer. He'd actually probably be a solid fit with Mika and Kreider.
I guess this is beggars can't be choosers but he has pretty much nothing else to his game. Rich man's Roslovic at this point, which idk how much i'm willing to pay for that.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
I guess we'd better just keep developing our own young defensemen. Thank God Schneider took a step forward and Jones had a strong second half.

Reactions: mas0764

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I guess this is beggars can't be choosers but he has pretty much nothing else to his game. Rich man's Roslovic at this point, which idk how much i'm willing to pay for that.
Yeah although he's a more well rounded player. Definitely will depend on cost as to whether I'd be happy with the signing but at least he seems like a player who actually fills an actual need vs going after a big name like Kane. Someone who can enter the zone with speed and can can play with higher end guys, he fits the bill.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
How low can the Rangers get the AAV on a long-term Roy or Walker contract? I feel like those guys should be targets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad