GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

McRanger92

Jun 7, 2017
If we dont move Trouba, where is the money for both and a decent reliable DMan?

I think they will move Trouba. And I more mean that signing one and being done at forward would be underwhelming but if they bring in both our top 9 is really deep. Florida deep.

Takeahnase

Jun 29, 2024
NLV
II’d much rather a slower skater who knows what to do with the puck than a Roslovic type who is fast as F but his legs are faster than his brain.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Well no shit, that's a given. Trouba is their friend.
What's a given? You're discussing what's to be done if someone wants out... but there's absolutely no evidence for, so again what's the point bringing it up - escalating the nonsense?

Ruggs225

Oct 15, 2007
Long Island, NY
I hope we get Teravainen. Good defenseively, has some offense, also PK's I believe. He also has some speed.

Perfect fit for this team.

I want no part of taffoli

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
What's a given? You're discussing what's to be done if someone wants out... but there's absolutely no evidence for, so again what's the point bringing it up - escalating the nonsense?
I mean you can ask Vince about that.

Shesterkybomb

Dec 30, 2016
We need speed, everyone thought it was size that killed us but it was the inability to beat players to pucks or beat dmen one on one that killed us. Been saying it almost too much but Ehlers is a perfect fit for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad