GDT: Free Agency Frenzy July 1st @ 12pm ET (Apparently it's not 12pm)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bacon Artemi Bravo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 20, 2007
I know it’s fun signing forwards but the biggest upgrades today will come on the backend…and they start with one large subtraction.

savebyrichter94

CALM LIKE A BOMB
Sep 14, 2008
PA

That’s a lot of TP for the Bunghole!!!
IMG_0823.png

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
I know I’ll probably be in the minority but I’d move Perreault for a massive upgrade to the roster.

The goal is building a cup winning team. We’ve seen how smaller playmakers do in the playoffs.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I love that Bob just shows up and works one day a year and still breaks all the stories. What an animal
That's what having decades of connections and respect around the business gets you. Agents, players and executives just can't wait to spill the beans to old uncle Bob. He doesn't have to do anything, they all come to him.

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Both Trouba and Goodrow are well respected and hard working vets. These guys are human beings which so many posters here seem to forget. It's not that hard to understand why some guys on the team are upset. It's really not a big deal either. It's not like they are going to request a trade because of it.
Seriously, do these people dance and celebrate when their friends get fired because of one thing or another, right or wrong?

Reactions: PuckLuck3043

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
I don't really care who it is TBH. If you are pissed about the fact that the GM is trying to improve the team, you are in the wrong business. I mean you can feel bad for a friend, but if you feel like you want out because of the player treatment... I don't care if it's Laf or Fox, they can go too if that's the case.
Who the f*** said they want out? They just feel bad for their friends!!!!

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
Does anyone think Stamkos will be a Ranger? He has been rumored to be a Ranger years ago. Unless he's looking for a last long term contract
Extremely doubtful. With the AAV he's likely to get, we'd need him to sign a 1-year deal, and he has no reason to do that.
how the f*** are they affording him???
They have 1.8 mil in cap space and Lehner on LTIR, but they still need to sign Dorofeyev and add a backup goalie.

There's a rumor that Pietrangelo is being shopped, or maybe Theodore is an option to be moved, as was speculated previously. Pietrangelo is their only right-handed dman other than Whitecloud, and he still has 3 years left on his contract (compared to 1 for Theodore), so I don't see why they would move him.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Interesting

There's a rumor that Pietrangelo is being shopped, or maybe Theodore is an option to be moved, as was speculated previously. Pietrangelo is their only right-handed dman other than Whitecloud, and he still has 3 years left on his contract (compared to 1 for Theodore), so I don't see why they would move him.
There really isn't

DRURY DID SOMETHING

• Haha
Reactions: CasusBelli

GAGLine

Sep 17, 2007
There really isn't
I'm saying that based on this thread:

Whether that's legit or not, I don't know. That's why it's a rumor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad