OT: Football thread (2024 season)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Bob Richards

Mr. Mojo Risin'
Feb 9, 2011
Jersey
Everyone knows 'entire history' means 'for as long as I've been watching', aka Jones is worse than basically Manning lol

Kerry Collins, Eli and Jones. That’s it. Those are the giants QBs of my life as a fan.

Sure there are backups and injury replacements and tinder dates with Kurt Warner and Tommy Devito but for all intents and purposes it’s just those three lol.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Kerry Collins, Eli and Jones. That’s it. Those are the giants QBs of my life as a fan.

Sure there are backups and injury replacements and tinder dates with Kurt Warner and Tommy Devito but for all intents and purposes it’s just those three lol.
I caught the very end of the Brown and Fossil era and even got a Fossil watch which I thought was so cool.

I remember watching my first Giants game and Brown fumbled an easy I formation snap, no reason just slipped out of his hand. I thought 'wow there can't be a worse fumble than that'.

Jets: hold my beer

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
I caught the very end of the Brown and Fossil era and even got a Fossil watch which I thought was so cool.

I remember watching my first Giants game and Brown fumbled an easy I formation snap, no reason just slipped out of his hand. I thought 'wow there can't be a worse fumble than that'.

Jets: hold my beer
Do you mean Jim Fassel or are you really talking about fossil watches?

Jets butt fumble has nothing on the miracle at the meadowlands.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad