GDT: Flyers at Bruins | Sat, Oct. 8 | 5:00 pm | Pre-season #8

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Magua

Entirely Palatable Product
Apr 25, 2016
Huron of the Lakes
Really not a fan of Bellemare playing center with Cousins at wing. Just seems counter productive to me

It doesn't make sense. Cousins is a better center at both ends of the ice, and it's not even close. PEB just looks more natural as a winger, where he is more free to do things offensively. Last game, they started Cousins at wing and PEB at center and it was a mess. They switched them back, and suddenly the lines looked much more structured. I don't know what they're thinking. Cousins is smarter and better 2-way and a worse skater than PEB. It doesn't even make sense on paper.

Given the rest of the lineup, this looks to be the rehearsal game before the season starts, so this is what they want and is probably not an experiment.

Ernest95

Jul 10, 2015
Philly
Was looking for th game on fios but don't see it. Other than on bostons channel and NHL network, rip me lol, have to just listen to it lol.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
Nice hit.

Sucks seeing Couturier fighting in the pre-season, but respect and appreciation at the same time.

And ditto, lots of bad turnovers.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Cousins was on 4th line wing until the 3rd. PEB was 3C. They only started playing together a bit in the 3rd. Doesn't change my point though.

The Konecny-Bellemare--Weise line dominated possession but I guess that doesn't matter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad