Pre-Game Talk: Floridelphia Flyanthers @ Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
As I said in the main board thread, the key thing to take away from that is that Kucherov is an emotional child who does shit like that on a regular basis, and because the officials try to even up the calls in most contests, Tampa directly benefits from it.

It's really pathetic, and I hope at some point the NHL gets wise to it and stops rewarding the Lightning for it.

Reactions: harv33173 and Vilam

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
The 5 forward power play is interesting. They gotta find some way to get it clicking, because the Panthers absolutely are not going to beat Tampa without improvement on special teams. I pray that Bruno does some soul-searching and unleashes Brandon Montour.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
The 5 forward power play is interesting. They gotta find some way to get it clicking, because the Panthers absolutely are not going to beat Tampa without improvement on special teams. I pray that Bruno does some soul-searching and unleashes Brandon Montour.
This. Remove Duke, add Monty.

Barky, G, Hubie, Reino, Monty. That’s your f-ing first PP even after Ek is back.

Reactions: austropanther

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Yeah but we want First place in the conference no?

Don't we want Washington? Lol

Of course we want home ice throughout. We just need the standings to be exactly as they are now.

Florida - Washington
Carolina - Boston
Pittsburgh - Rangers
Tampa - Toronto

Automatically, two of those bolded teams are gone, making our path easier. We will inevitably have to go through Tampa, as I think they beat Toronto, but at least we would have to go through just them, and not Tampa AND Toronto if we were to lose the division. That still might happen though, because Boston is tied with Toronto now in points, but Toronto has a game in hand.

Reactions: harv33173

needforspeed

Mar 20, 2021
Right now it feels that Toronto without a decent goalie would be a preferable match-up compared to upwards trending Boston. Anyway most probable opponents for us currently: Washington, Boston, Toronto. No easy tickets to 2nd round but we should be able to put those teams down. Facing Rangers also a possibility, being waiting them crashing down all season but perhaps I'm wrong. Actually not totally against facing Tampa in the first round e.g. if they somehow drop below TOR and BOS. That would be a perfect place for revenge & win would boost our confidence to skies

Reactions: harv33173

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
How times have changed that we now want Washington.

It wasn't that long ago they were one of the most dreaded teams we faced. It used to be guaranteed loss!
I mean the whole conference is just nasty. Like usually, you have at least 1-2 teams who barely make it/sort of limp into the playoffs, but this year it's "scary and scarier". Washington looks like the "easiest" match-up, but that doesn't mean they wouldn't be a tough opponent.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Washington's game plan would be to goon it up against our stars too and get them off their game. Wilson, Ovi, and Hathaway will be pounding Barky, Huby, G, etc. every chance they can get.

Reactions: iam76

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad