Pre-Game Talk: Floridelphia Flyanthers @ Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

wampa13jku

I'm one of those 6 FLA fans.
Jun 29, 2019
Davie, FL
WTF happened to Lomberg? last time i saw him was on a fight, got 5 minutes, left to the locker room early by end of the game to never be seen again. He looked fine, celebrating and all lmao.

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
WTF happened to Lomberg? last time i saw him was on a fight, got 5 minutes, left to the locker room early by end of the game to never be seen again. He looked fine, celebrating and all lmao.
Maybe he gets a precision haircut that only one person in Pocatello, Idaho can do?

Reactions: wampa13jku

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
About time they finally tried a forward at the point on the pp. I’ve been vouching for that forever. While ideally giroux would be in huberdeaus spot i actually don’t want to move him. The pp’s up to 9th best, so in the top-10 now, also one of the better pp’s since the start of the new year, and he’s the focal point on it. Giroux up top works well actually. He has a beautiful one timer so he can still take them from up top but also shifting with Huberdeau is a lot easier being at the point vs the other wing position (Barkov/Duclair typically). Huberdeau on the left, giroux up top, Reinhart around the goal mouth, and I forgot lately have they been putting a man on the goal line? Barkov used to always be on the goal line and I thought that was the biggest waste, I wanted to try to use him at the point. Actually surprising he’s tied for the most pp goals with Reinhart. Do they position him in the slot now with Duclair on the wing as a trigger man?

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Not feeling too hot today. Might be because I was planning to watch my second Philadelphia Flyers in 3 days.
My body can only handle watching KY so much.

Mase

Busy being Cupped, thank you very much.
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
Not feeling too hot today. Might be because I was planning to watch my second Philadelphia Flyers in 3 days.
My body can only handle watching KY so much.
giphy.gif

Reactions: floridada

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
Looks like chiarot will be a top pairing with ek out

Not sure I like that idea. His problem in Montreal was that he was a 2nd pairing guy playing top pairing minutes. Also, that Forsling/Weegar pairing worked great last season when Ek went down.

But that's why Bruno is the coach getting paid the big bucks and I'm just a fan.

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Nooooo. We want a regulation win for Carolina. Let them win their division, us win ours, then the Leafs and Lightning, along with the Rangers and Penguins, battle it out.

Yeah but we want First place in the conference no?

Don't we want Washington? Lol

Desert Panther

Resident Lurker
Jun 23, 2002
Frisco, TX
Visit site
Maybe if you squint at the tv and they start counting hitting the post/crossbar and shooting high and wide as goals, sure, why the hell not.

The picture in question:

It's on the Florida Panthers Official Fan Group on FB. The comments are pure gold.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1647997037031.jpg
    FB_IMG_1647997037031.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 11

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad