GDT: Florida @ Caps, 3/7/2013 @ 7:00 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ovechtrick89*

Apr 10, 2012
7-1 :laugh:

This is what it's like when Barca and Madrid play just about everyone else in the spanish league.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Broons.

Panthers an AHL team with a rec league goalie(s)

Giving up 3 in 1 period, then coming back to win is nice, but far from a complete game. That Devils game was a dominate effort from start to finish. Best game I have seen the Boys play this year. Last Peg game 2nd.

IafrateOvie34

May 14, 2009
Next three games are going to be a huge test. The Isles have given us fits and the hatred for the NYR is intense.

Halpysback*

Giving up 3 in 1 period, then coming back to win is nice, but far from a complete game. That Devils game was a dominate effort from start to finish. Best game I have seen the Boys play this year. Last Peg game 2nd.

Devils let us in and then didn't put up any fight. They've been slumping hard since. Bruins were tired as hell but at least they fought back/made it hard til the end. I'm more fond of a 45 minute effort against a tough opponent than a 60 minute effort against Stan Marsh's pee wee hockey team.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Man, the love for Lawrence Nycholat v2.0 is hilarious.

Not for nothing, but Nycholat started with 0pts and -1 in his first two games.

Olesky is 2games, 3 pts, +4.

Silly me, I didn't realize McPhee signed a PPG Defender in this guy! ;)

Foy

Jun 6, 2006
Within 5 games Nycholat was getting 28-29 minutes a game, within 20 games he was a healthy scratch, and was placed on waivers shortly thereafter.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Did Nycholat ever show any kind of upside or anything positive like Oleksy has so far? Don't think so.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Things that stand out to me about Olesky so far....aggressive, smart on the outlet and great footwork. There was a shift early in the game where a Panther was stopping and starting on the boards and 61 stuck with him easily and shut him down. Impressed so far I'll say that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad