GDT: Flames vs. Canucks: Sept. 15th: 5:30 PM PDT/6:30 PM MDT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
For those keeping score at home, that's Michael "Best Player in the Tournament" Ferland: 4 points, Hunter "Best Player in the Tournament" Shinkaruk: 3 points.

:sarcasm:

Damn, Elson, I'm real happy for you and I'mma let you finish, but Hathaway's leap was more spectacular than your goal.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
He has played 2 games and has 6 points he wasn't credited with two assists by the flames site but he was given them in the stream
he has been credited with 5 points in 2 games. That is 2.5 points per game.

You do know the summaries on the site are the official summaries right?

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Glad you guys agree with me, even without knowing the word that got blanked out. What I was getting at is French for shower.

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
This is why people who say Gaudreau will get destroyed at the NHL level need to watch him play. He very rarely puts himself in a position to get laid out and his game is similar to Kane in that he doesn't engage physically much along the boards but instead waits to pick the puck and move it from the boards to an open player.

He is very smart to win the physical work of his other linemates and find an open player almost instantly.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
did I miss a Smith segment? He doesn't seem like a summers eve in this feature

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
did that ****ing idiot actually suggest that the teachers strike is a good thing because it's allowing the kids to watch hockey instead of doing homework? Someone needs to slap this idiot.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad