GDT: Flames @ Oilers: Game 3, 6:00 MT

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
da4.gif

• Love
Reactions: Tofveve

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I mean honestly it wouldn't hurt if some secondary scoring showed up. Dubes and Pubes er Yarn need to do something. I guess Dubes had a hit.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
I'm ready to move on from Dube, Hanifin, and frankly Oliver as well. Ras shouldnt be anywhere near top pair.

Reactions: Tofveve

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
This is a team being victimized by the best player in hockey by a huge margin. Soft, soft play for one of the most structured clubs in the NHL all season.

Tanev creates a huge hole on this D.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
One thing Treliving’s never really brought to this team is overwhelming speed up front especially in the bottom 6. Need a couple guys that can fly and have some energy shifts and also get back on the backcheck.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
One thing Treliving’s never really brought to this team is overwhelming speed up front especially in the bottom 6. Need a couple guys that can fly and have some energy shifts and also get back on the backcheck.

Well Jarnkrok is fast and that's it. Seems like an energy guy. Just doesn't produce or do much else.

lightstorm

Oct 17, 2016
This is a team being victimized by the best player in hockey by a huge margin. Soft, soft play for one of the most structured clubs in the NHL all season.

Tanev creates a huge hole on this D.

While thats true, Tanev isnt exactly prime Chris Pronger either.

CHI, WPG and even LA do a degree showed what needs to be done to limit his chances but for some reason we just stand around and watch him in awe.

Then again our depth is doing sweet f all while McD isnt on the ice. Shades of the Avs series where McKinnon dominated, but we couldnt compete against their depth and thats what killed us.

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Our whole forward group is filled with Ryan Nothing-Happenses.

Would be good if Tkachuk could stop taking games 2 and 3 off just because of a strong game 1. This got old years ago

Dertell

Jul 14, 2015
The defense hasn't played well, but I put that on Sutter. It's 100% his fault. How do you split up the two pairs that work in reality and keep the one that doesn't as is? Makes 0 sense.

Wouldn't hurt to see some offense either. And goaltending.

• Haha
Reactions: yakcity1064

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I honestly wonder how much of this is truly psychological. I mean we started game one making them look like amateurs. Game 2 as well. Then they took the momentum back at the end of last games 1st period and its like we got wowed by them thinking we're not on their level or something - even though we've blown them out several times. We started playing on our heels, lacking confidence and energy. Hard to know how we turn that around except by hard work and getting shots on their net - maybe a few lucky bounces turn things our way again. Maybe some secondary scoring. Something.

Reactions: Janks

Puk44

May 7, 2022
Well...just need 4 goals then we go OT and even if we loose, we get a point. Oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad