GDT: Flames @ Jets | The Legend of Calgary: Majooris Mask | Saturday 1 PM MT|SN|

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Master Bill

Rest in peace, Johnny Hockey
Nov 9, 2014
But Stone hasn't? Not saying Stone is better than Johhny, but you have to give credit where it's due.

I'm not taking credit away from him. However it's a good argument that Stone hasn't dominated games to the extent of what Johnny has done.

It's from watching Stone and Johnny play, and Johnny is simply more exciting to watch. It sounds homerish coming from me, but when other neutral spectators say similar things, it's hard not to believe.

MC Ride

Feels bad man
Feb 4, 2009
LOL the main boards. There's always this one group of 3 or 4 sens fans that are collectively the biggest group of homers I've ever seen from any fan base.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Think I've watched maybe 2-3 Sen games all season so its hard to say hes better then a guy I watch for 60-70 games this season and have been following for the last three years. Want Johnny to win of course but I don't think you can underrate what Stone has done and what he means to his team.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
It's not that serious
innanep.jpg

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
There's four players in Gaudreau, Stone, Ekblad and Forsberg who are all deserving. No matter who wins, one fanbase is going to be furious that their guy didn't even make the top three in votes.

Gritty

Nov 28, 2011
It's so relaxing watching the kids play without any worry about winning or losing this game! (obviously want to win, just no playoff implications!)

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
It's so relaxing watching the kids play without any worry about winning or losing this game! (obviously want to win, just no playoff implications!)
I want the win to add pressure to the Canucks tonight.

Ynnek

Oct 24, 2011
New Brunswick
I hope Johnny wins the Calder. Stone already has NHL experience under his belt with 19 games last year and 4 the year before. What Johnny has done in his first season without NHL experience seems more impressive.

Sparky93

Dec 30, 2010
There's four players in Gaudreau, Stone, Ekblad and Forsberg who are all deserving. No matter who wins, one fanbase is going to be furious that their guy didn't even make the top three in votes.

True, can't remember the last 4 way race this tight

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad