Proposal: Flames - Habs

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DJJones

Nov 18, 2014
Calgary
You know, after tens of horrendous offers for Gaudreau, I think this one finally nails it.

Straight one for one. Done!

Some Other Flame

Dec 4, 2010
Didn't this thread already happen?

It was largely panned with a few Habs fans trying their best but still failing to make it seem less horrible. And that was before Gaudreau turned even more heads at the world cup.

YennoItFlames

Sep 1, 2016
Johnny + Wideman + Stajan + Brouwer + dman prospect(not named Kylinton/Andersson) for Pacs + Weber(2m retention) + 1st

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012
Didn't this thread already happen?

It was largely panned with a few Habs fans trying their best but still failing to make it seem less horrible. And that was before Gaudreau turned even more heads at the world cup.

You seem to be forgetting Pacioretty was a monster at the WCH.

:sarcasm:

internetdotcom

11 + 15 + 19 = 666
Jun 23, 2009
Capital O
Sorry Flames fans.

Gaudreau is as good, if not better than Pac, younger, and will be still getting better when Pac is getting worse. As a fan of neither team, this is an easy pass from Calgary.

HOPE

Goal Caufield!
Jun 30, 2011
Montreal
gaudreau's cap hit will be too high and as much as i like gaudreau and know hes better than patch, gaudreau doesnt realy fit here. all our foward depth are almost below 6' we cant realy afford to downgrades patches size for a guy who is 5'9 150lbs.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
Maybe it's time for an all purpose terrible Gaudreau proposal thread. Keep it all together, this is getting ridiculous

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Gaudreau

for

Pacioretty

Thoughts ?

giphy.gif

Beninho*

Mar 19, 2016
Gaudreau has superstar potential and younger and frankly a lot better in my eyes. Don't get how this is even a rational proposal.

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
gaudreau's cap hit will be too high and as much as i like gaudreau and know hes better than patch, gaudreau doesnt realy fit here. all our foward depth are almost below 6' we cant realy afford to downgrades patches size for a guy who is 5'9 150lbs.

Exactly this. Montreal would have to overhaul their whole team to make this work. It would be an awesome rebuilding move if that's what they were going for though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad