GDT: FLAMES (27-20-11) @ GOLDEN KNIGHTS (34-18-5) | 7:00 p.m. MT | TV: Sportsnet West, One | RADIO: Sportsnet 960 The FAN

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ace Rimmer

Stoke me a clipper.
Here we go again.

No lines - travel day, so I assume there is not going to be a pregame skate.

I suspect we'll see Markstrom in net tonight though. Vladar was good for a backup goalie and can't blame him for Tanev's own goal but figure he's getting a rest tonight.

Go Flambés. Make it two in a row please?

Or break the curse, which apparently went east to Vegas from Anaheim.

Last edited:

Bert Mckrakken

Jul 23, 2021
Kamloops
I went and watched a game in Vegas when i went with some boys from work. 200$ ticket american, bought a new chucky jersey before i went.

6-0 loss for the flams. Walking back to the hotel after everyone on the strip was chirping me. "Thanks for that game tonight bud, we had lost 5 in a row leading up to this"

With that in mind. 6-0 flames win tonight to erase the damage.

GFG

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
The T-Mobile Arena is the new Honda Center

Yotes had some kind of a thing on us for awhile a decade and a bit ago too. Glad we got out of that curse as well.

We're here, we're mediocre, I'm used to it. :snide:

Hey but we won bigly last night so that's good. Something to build on boys and girls! This will be a bit more of a grind though. 3-2 us!

Last edited:
Reactions: Boomstick

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
I come in peace.... we are using goalies 3 and 4 for you guys.

200w.gif

Good luck :thumbu:

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Oh man that was a nice pass by Backs and one-timer by Mangi

Duehr steps in and wins the draw . . . Is there anything this kid can't do?

Reactions: Boomstick

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I bet the Flames close their eyes when they shoot

Most times I'll bet you're right haha. But the Vegas goalie stopped a beauty off Mangi that was labeled.

See that. Keep the pressure in their end and we'll get powerplays.

By the way any Calgary locals try that Original 16 pale ale? Those can's look cool.

Agreed

And as a transplanted Calgary local I'm willing to try that ale for courage :naughty:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad