First Cuts

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DinosaurBones

Sep 18, 2018
The following players have been sent down to the Laval Rocket: seven forwards (Vincent Arseneau, Alex Beaucage, Laurent Dauphin, Israel Mianscum, Logan Nijhoff, Jakov Novak and Charles Savoie), seven defensemen (Zackary Hayes, Joshua Jacobs, Chris Jandric, Simon Motew, Jacob Paquette, Vincent Sévigny and Tyler Wotherspoon), and two goaltenders (Luke Cavallin, Hunter Jones).

Additionally, the following players have been assigned to the Club’s AHL affiliate: Owen Beck, Jared Davidson, Sean Farrell, Riley Kidney, Filip Mesar, Jacob Perreault, Xavier Simoneau, Luke Tuch, Florian Xhekaj, William Trudeau and Connor Hughes, for a total of nine forwards, one defenseman and one netminder.

(Sorry if this has been posted just didn’t see it)

Reason I’m actually posting is to see if someone has the who’s remaining list cause I’m only on my phone and very laze to do the math here.

Link to the article

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
The following players have been sent down to the Laval Rocket: seven forwards (Vincent Arseneau, Alex Beaucage, Laurent Dauphin, Israel Mianscum, Logan Nijhoff, Jakov Novak and Charles Savoie), seven defensemen (Zackary Hayes, Joshua Jacobs, Chris Jandric, Simon Motew, Jacob Paquette, Vincent Sévigny and Tyler Wotherspoon), and two goaltenders (Luke Cavallin, Hunter Jones).

Additionally, the following players have been assigned to the Club’s AHL affiliate: Owen Beck, Jared Davidson, Sean Farrell, Riley Kidney, Filip Mesar, Jacob Perreault, Xavier Simoneau, Luke Tuch, Florian Xhekaj, William Trudeau and Connor Hughes, for a total of nine forwards, one defenseman and one netminder.

(Sorry if this has been posted just didn’t see it)

Reason I’m actually posting is to see if someone has the who’s remaining list cause I’m only on my phone and very laze to do the math here.

Link to the article
Mailloux and Hen are still up, as expected for now.

SOLR

Jun 4, 2006
Toronto / North York
Stay F: Roy, Barre-Boulet, Kapanen, Gignac, Heineman, Condotta.

Stay D: Hutson, Mailloux, Engstrom, (Reinbacher)

Stay G: Dobes

Roy was already in the NHL list before the camp IMO.

Kapanen and Heineman are fighting for a spot the most. Gignac and Condotta for sitting in the rafter jobs.

Then, they want to see as much as they can from Mailloux, Engstrom, and Rein before sending them back. Maybe Mailloux will stay.

the valiant effort

settle down, bud
Apr 17, 2017
Do you guys think that press release was written by a poorly developed AI or a gen Z? Because I’m not sure which sector suffers more from mental…you know what

DinosaurBones

Sep 18, 2018
Ou didn’t think of gig staying I knew the others but knew I was missing someone. Not that I think that means much at all. Kap, Barre-B and Hein are the guys upfront I like. The D in my head are more obvious then other people seem to think I guess but everyone remaining makes sense

@Bobby Holik agent
This was supposed to be a reply to yours. doing this on my phone is wild

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad