Pre-Game Talk: First Battle of (Crippled) Ontario of 2013 - Sens @ Leafs - Dave Keon returns to ACC

• Thread starter Penalty Kill Icing*
  • Start date
  • PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Penalty Kill Icing*

A few notes:

David Alter ‏@DavidAlter590
Carl Gunnarsson is skating with the Leafs today.
#leafs change some lines, JVR-Bozak-Kessel, McClement-Grabovski-Kulemin, MacArthur-Kadri-Komarov, Orr-Steckel-McLaren-Brown.
Gunnarsson looks good today, McClement has replaced MacArthur on troubled second line.

Senators are missing: Karlsson, Spezza, Cowan
Leafs are missing: Reimer, Lupul, Frattin, maybe Gunnarsson as well.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I hope Gunnarsson is ready to go. I'm not sure who'll sit for him but I think he'd be a major upgrade over Kostka.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Senators are missing: Karlsson, Spezza, Cowan, Michalek, Latendress, Regin

Well...this will be your first game without Karlsson.

We've been missing Lupul for about 11-12 games, Gardiner (although he could be called up, but no point in rushing him just yet), Frattin (1st game without him in Carolina), Reimer, and Gunnarsson.

This game is going to come down to goaltending and defense.

Anderson >>>> Scrivens.
Our D is better (but on paper I'd say it's about the same).

Scrivens is a very up and down goalie, prone to giving up softies. So he's pretty much a regular back up.

CanadasTeam

Nov 9, 2009
Tarrana
Senators are missing: Karlsson, Spezza, Cowan, Michalek, Latendress, Regin

15rnzix.jpg

...same emo could be said about the Leafs.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I see what these Sens fans are trying to do:

If they lose, pull out the injury card while totally forgetting that the Leafs have been badly injured too.

If they win, "AHAHAHA our AHL team beat the Leafs," while forgetting that the Leafs have been badly injured too.

Kyle Doobas*

I see what these Sens fans are trying to do:

If they lose, pull out the injury card while totally forgetting that the Leafs have been badly injured too.
If they win, "AHAHAHA our AHL team beat the Leafs," while forgetting that the Leafs have been badly injured too.
I lolled

EDDIE20*

The Leafs will have to play the same style they played in Montreal and Philly.

Asif16*

Orr-Brown-Mclaren line? Haha wow. That would be scary for opppsitions. Even though i doubt all three of them plays together.

EDDIE20*

What was the line with Orr and McLaren the other night against Philly? That one seemed to work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad