First 2.0 Jets inductee into Jets HOF?

Which 2.0 Jet should be added to the Jets HOF?

• Dustin Byfuglien

• Blake Wheeler

• Bryan Little

• Tobias Enstrom

• other

• Andrew Ladd

Results are only viewable after voting.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
I am not going to include players how should be on the list, but are currently playing (hellebuyck, Scheifele, etc). Good chance that Wheeler never plays again,, so he will be added.
Ladd?

1st cappy in team history

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
Wheeler.

Not sure Ladd or Buff deserve entry. Ladd did not put up nearly good enough numbers, although good leader/captain.

Buff, I am kinda on the fence. Yes he was one of a kind player, physical force, tremendous skater and puck mover, thunderous shot, etc but Hall of Fame worthy? I lean towards no.

Wheeler to me is the only one who checks all the boxes.

JetsFan815

Replacement Level Poster
Jan 16, 2012
It's gotta be Wheeler or Buff. I would have said Buff would have had the inside track but I am not sure how the org feels about him. Letting Big Save Dave wear #33 was weird. But time heals all wounds so I am gonna back Buff on this one.

Reactions: hn777

TS Quint

Stop writing “I mean” in your posts.
Sep 8, 2012
I just noticed Wheeler isn’t playing this year. I guess he will “retire” sometime soon.

DEANYOUNGBLOOD17

May 10, 2011
Kane is Abel …… to ditch checks and bills from multiple restaurants and Double down at the Blackjack tables all over town..,,

StumpyTown

Sep 26, 2016
I think Buff should be before any others on the list, mostly due to his uniqueness and how he was probably the one guy the Jets have had who could literally change the course of any game when he chose to. I loved watching Little play. The guy was simply such a quality guy and teammate. I think the way things ended for Wheeler will affect his inclusion a lot as it was clear after he left that he was a major part of the problem. That being said, he's still a quality human being away from the rink.

Reactions: JetsFan815

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad