Speculation: Fire Rob Blake Blow it Up Offseason Thread (update: Robitaille and Blake stay)

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
I will defend this method to the end of time. There is ZERO reason for the cereal to go in first. It’s done nothing impressive to supersede the milk. 0 Goals 0 assists and ZERO hoes. Milk is better.
You are creating an unnecessary splash risk and a puppy dies every time you do it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lt Dan

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I just don't understand the business fascination, like are these guys so easily hoodwinked by a trio of charming French dudes that they just f***ing drop everything that works and give them the keys?

Not a single one of them has had a modicum of business education OR success in hockey management

What the f*** are we doing here

Uncle Phil blink twice if you're in trouble, are you not of sound mind and they made you sign the trust? Where are the adults here?

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Dude, it is written on the Rosetta stone. It is timeless.
That big circle shit with rocks in the UK?

It says it on the first page of gettyburg address
Right after where it says 1700 dostoyesvky ave which is a very very great address. A big address the biggest
I contacted my friend who was there during the address and he says you’re lying

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
Not bad, but i'd honestly buy-out Dubois. I wouldn't re-sign Copley. Moverare is a great third pairing guy that often gets overlooked. He would work great with Spence. I love adding Helenius. He brings a presence that this team needs and I think he's ready for 4th line duty. Thomas needs to be there for sure. And I still think we need to play Turcotte.

Can't trade Kaliyev for peanuts - get a new coach and system and play to his strengths if we want to showcase him in a trade.
I don't see a Dubois buyout that last 14 years.

Kaliyev bridge seems obliterated. I doubt he wants to come back.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
[..]
should not be employed by this team in any capacity above sign twirling guy on a street corner.
Lol - that is a great visual... the thing is, I think Luc would be just as happy doing that... dude is a goofball. Generally when we express our anger at someone in a sports organization its a level below where it belongs - because they either hired them or chose to play the player we dont like. Over time, Ive concluded Beckerman is the root of the evil within the org.

LAKings88

Fire BLuc
Dec 4, 2006
Blackhole
This seems about right.
I would deal Doughty for Marner and re-sign Roy

Kempe-Kopitar-Marner
Fiala-Byfield-Moore
Turcotte-Danault-Fagemo
Laf-Thomas-Lewis
PLD (or bought out)

Anderson-Spence
Gavrikov-Roy
Moverare-Clarke

UFA/Trade
Ritich/Protillo
Id be intrigued by that deal but I think Doughty still does so much. You'd really have to unfetter Spence and Clarke but maybe they should at this point.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005

The 2005-06 season ended on April 17th 2006. Dave Taylor was fired April 18th.

The 2016-17 season ended on April 9th 2017. Lombardi was fired April 10th.

So if Blake isn't fired today, he's probably not getting fired. That's my guess.

GoldenBearHockey

Jan 6, 2014

So if Blake isn't fired today, he's probably not getting fired. That's my guess.
The Dave Taylor firing was really on CNN? LOL

CarlSneep

Feb 26, 2023
"Words cannot express our gratitude and appreciation for what Dean and Darryl have accomplished for the Kings franchise. They built this team and helped lead us to two Stanley Cup Championships and will forever be remembered as all-time greats in Kings history," Beckerman said. "But with that level of accomplishment comes high expectations and we have not met those expectations for the last three seasons. With the core players we have in place, we should be contending each year for the Stanley Cup. Our failure to meet these goals has led us to this change."

lol

The Butcher

Mammoth Mooseknuckles Hockey
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2011
Mammoth Lakes

1000004219.gif

tny760

Mar 12, 2017

do you know what time it was announced so i can decide whether i should sit here refreshing or go do something useful and check for news in the evening?

DyslexicTom

Jan 1, 2009
I just don't understand the business fascination, like are these guys so easily hoodwinked by a trio of charming French dudes that they just f***ing drop everything that works and give them the keys?

Not a single one of them has had a modicum of business education OR success in hockey management

What the f*** are we doing here

Uncle Phil blink twice if you're in trouble, are you not of sound mind and they made you sign the trust? Where are the adults here?
It's weird that the world isn't a meritocracy like a lot of people pretend it is.

Reactions: tigermask48

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

I can't imagine a world in which they freeze him at the deadline and dont' let him go today, would just be wild

Reactions: Telos

Ad

Upcoming events

• Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Carlton Blues @ Sydney Swans
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $3,470.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Event closes