Fire Colliton

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Yes or no

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
That-70s-Show-Red-Forman-Best-Quotes.jpg

Red Forman for Hawks coach. A beer in every fan's hand and a foot in every player's ass.
Sooo…Torts, basically?

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
Boudreau or Torts...can't do it anymore with JC, one year deal to finish season and go from there, doesn't get back on track then send Stan packing

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Colliton is a big part of the problem but who would win with these guys on the ice? It looks like a game of pinball out there, these guys can’t pass or be in the right spot to save their lives, team speed is noticeably horrendous, it looks like we are in slow mo while the other teams are flying around. Toews seems uninterested and I can’t blame him, I wouldn’t be too interested playing with half of the team filled with AHLers. People were saying it was good to move Panarin and how we would lose him anyway, well we have Connolly, Johnson, Shaw, all doing nothing, that would pretty much cover Panarin’s cap. Now if Stan can trade those guys for Panarin people would think he’s a God, well he had him and lost him. We were robbed of many years of Kane and Panarin mind blowing hockey because of this beloved GM.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
This team is not constructed favorably for a successful run with Torts. And given his confrontational stance with media, I don't see him as a good fit for the media friendly Hawks.

That, and he's just an asshole.

LavalPhantom

Sep 12, 2014
I would be happy with Boudreau. We would know for sure if Stan has built a half decent team or not, because you know Boudreau will take them to the playoffs if he has.

giza

Jul 19, 2011
Stan's ass is on the line---short leash for JC ---maybe gets 8 games max....he's already on double secret probation with Dean Wormer;)

Reactions: LordKOTL

GaryU

May 17, 2004
Schaumburg,Il
This team is not constructed favorably for a successful run with Torts. And given his confrontational stance with media, I don't see him as a good fit for the media friendly Hawks.

That, and he's just an asshole.
Good point, and their repl Coach is already behind the bench.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
babcock....it's a no-brainer. Why isn't it done yet?
In ten seasons of coaching since 08/09, when he got to the finsal, he has not taken a team further than the second round. And hes been booted in the first round six times. He's also missed the playoffs once. This with some pretty good teams.

He's very overrated. He's not as good as people think he is, and he's not even close to as good as he thinks he is.

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
In ten seasons of coaching since 08/09, when he got to the finsal, he has not taken a team further than the second round. And hes been booted in the first round six times. He's also missed the playoffs once. This with some pretty good teams.

He's very overrated. He's not as good as people think he is, and he's not even close to as good as he thinks he is.

He is out of touch with today’s game and players. No one is going to want to want to play for him, not the good young players at least. He didn’t adapt to the times.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Colliton is a big part of the problem but who would win with these guys on the ice? It looks like a game of pinball out there, these guys can’t pass or be in the right spot to save their lives, team speed is noticeably horrendous, it looks like we are in slow mo while the other teams are flying around. Toews seems uninterested and I can’t blame him, I wouldn’t be too interested playing with half of the team filled with AHLers. People were saying it was good to move Panarin and how we would lose him anyway, well we have Connolly, Johnson, Shaw, all doing nothing, that would pretty much cover Panarin’s cap. Now if Stan can trade those guys for Panarin people would think he’s a God, well he had him and lost him. We were robbed of many years of Kane and Panarin mind blowing hockey because of this beloved GM.

they just spent so much money and draft capital to fix the defense. For 3 years now people keep saying Colliton can’t win with these players. At some point it’s not everyone else’s fault

Reactions: CanadianHawks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad