Celtics/NBA Jeff Bezos reportedly has no interest in buying the Celtics

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
I just rewatched the Semifinal Serbia game Jason Tatum did not smile once before, during and after the game. He is taking it like man but is not enjoying it.

Reactions: Mione134

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
For fear of being banned, I will only say he is worse than being a "bum".......... But you can take that whole game and league and ban it tomorrow and I would be satisfied.

You are correct. That thought would cost you access to this site for hockey and you care less about losing basketball for ever. What is this worth for you?

Reactions: McGarnagle

Maine Fan

Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Very interesting read. I like the plan on paper. So give him his $12M, down the ice, that will be cheap. If Fitz could pull that off, you know he is thinking about it; he is the source through someone else. We might win the Cup, maybe back to back, Stop thinking like that, I can't, Jersey Devils fans.

chizzler

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 11, 2006
Very interesting read. I like the plan on paper. So give him his $12M, down the ice, that will be cheap. If Fitz could pull that off, you know he is thinking about it; he is the source through someone else. We might win the Cup, maybe back to back, Stop thinking like that, I can't, Jersey Devils fans.

I wouldn’t do it. Middle of the ride goalies are plenty when you have such an upcoming team. $12 mil for a goalie? I’d take my chances with an 7-9 mil guy.

Reactions: Maine Fan

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine

what does that article have to do w/ the NBA/Celtics?

Reactions: Maine Fan

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Pretty good ball skills on the perimeter Geurshon would go off on second units.

Crazy if no NBA team goes after him following this performance today.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad