3 Stars

• Total voters

ohbaby

Apr 4, 2007
Happy New Year!
Wednesday Addams dancing_1.gif

Circus86

Sep 12, 2020
The panthers have a lot of offensive talent but they aren't going anywhere with that blueline/goaltending.

mrmovies779

The Greatest Teacher,Failure is.
Feb 5, 2013
Large sections of this game smelled but it's nice to steal one because one of our young players helped steal one.

Kakko was the x-factor in this game.
I hate that we had to steal a game against such an average team.I am happy for Kakko though.

TopShelfSnipes

May 5, 2011
USA
Sloppy sloppy win.Careless turnovers, bad d zone coverage,shaky play in all 3 zones.Thankfully the Panthers managed to outsuck us defensively
Yup. Halak was excellent today and still gave up 3.

They could have easily given up 6 or 7. Way too many net front chances, and D was way to quick to be backed in in the D zone allowing too many good chances from the high slot and tops of circles. They also got beat wide several times, and the entire team sucked hot ass at clearing the zone.

Fortunately, they converted the chances they did get.

Any word on where Vally is? Don’t think I’ve seen him pre or postgame in a while.
Dolan's facial recognition software won't let him near the studio after he criticized the team, probably.

gravey9

Dec 29, 2008
- Kakko was great today.

- Kravy was really strong along the walls. Made some really nifty plays. Was really important player on his line away from the puck. Good for him.

- Laffy made some decent defensive plays today. Still fighting it, but gotta build on small things right now.

- Only player that didn't look good to decent was Blais. He just doesn't have the footspeed right now. It's nowhere near what it was before the injury. He doesn't play the simplest, smartest game and when he isn't at full speed it's riskier than it needs to be. Good example, late in the game, he had the puck deep in Panthers zone. Likely could have just held onto the puck and burned some time but instead tried to force a pass into the middle. In general, I think the Rangers are guilty of forcing passes instead of just eating the puck along the walls in the O zone. Much better to eat and extend the play as help arrives. esp on the bottom 6 when those plays rarely if ever lead to a goal.

- could just be matchups creating a mirage, but I trust Schneids out there more than Troubs. And as much as that is an indictment of Troubs, it's far more of a compliment to Schneider. He has really become a reliable player out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad