Fantrax pik em league

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Isles72

Feb 27, 2002
Canada
all I ask is if you join , dont be a ****head

autojoin link --you would need a fantrax account , of course (Robert Durst voice)

Fantrax

due date/time for week 1 roster submission is by Fri Oct 4, 12:55 PM EDT.

also , our sal cap will be 88 mil

hello, and welcome - I'm Butch the Commish and my team is On the Island. I'm a diehard Islanders fan from Canada who enjoys playing fantasy hockey . I play in a few deep money leagues with members from Dobber boards and host this Iron League as a sidebar competition for a fun stress free league that some folks really seem to enjoy .

Here's a list of some league procedures and random thoughts. If you have questions after reading this feel free to ask away in the chatbox.
-select a roster of 12 f , 6 d , and 2 g every *Monday before the first game of the day
*some weeks may start on a different day. for instance, week 1
-if you forget to select a roster your roster from the previous week rolls over into the new week
-salary cap of 88 mil, players cap hit used to determine salary
-I've posted a link to the Dobbers fantasy tools schedule in the green-shaded commish message box. I will leave it there all season long for gm's to utilize to see which NHL teams have good schedules
-use the pick my players or adjust my roster screen to make picks

-yes , you will likely have some same players for the week as other gm's but rosters are big enough to avoid any exact matches of 20 players .
-you may adjust your roster for initial week as often as you want up to the deadline. once the deadline passes you may adjust your roster as often as you want before the next deadline and so on and so on as the season progresses
-important -- don't forget to hit the submit button once you've made changes.
-other gm's cannot see your team until that week's deadline has passed therefore your picks are private as long as you use the pick my players / adjust roster screen

-once season begins and your curious about other gm's rosters you would need to visit the roster chart page at fantrax . It will only display rosters that are already locked for that week and not your future week's roster so no worries about copy cats .

-most fantasy points at season end win the league
-the scoring formula is based off of a former dynasty league I commished so its been tested .
-I will run salary cap updates throughout the offseason as Fantrax updates new contracts . If there are any unsigned rfa/ufa players that sign after the season starts I will run a salary cap update to include their new salary

-please keep team names and chatbox chatter clean .it takes 2 mouse clicks to remove you from the league or mute you from chatbox if you disrespect these 2 simple rules.

-if at any time you want to quit you click the ''other'' link and it brings you to a page with several options - one being ''quit league''

-have fun with it even if you are slow out of the gate .

- challenge yourself to winning a team of the week honor or reaching a slightly higher level in the standings as the long season progresses.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad