Fans of teams that aren’t in it, whose bandwagon are you jumping on?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Okay Canada. I have an exclusive deal for you. In exchange for cheering the Oilers to break the Cup Curse. I will cheer for the following:

1. Calgary - I will cheer for Huberdeau to never take an in-game dump and become a 100 pt player again
2. Vancouver - I will cheer that EP40 finds his smile again
3. Winnipeg - I will cheer for you guys to get an airport therefore increasing your free agency attractiveness 3-fold
4. Montreal - I will cheer for you guys to win the draft lottery
5. Toronto - I will cheer for your first round demons to finally be put to rest for good

Keep in mind these deals are for the good of the country. Let’s shake on it.

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Okay Canada. I have an exclusive deal for you. In exchange for cheering the Oilers to break the Cup Curse. I will cheer for the following:

1. Calgary - I will cheer for Huberdeau to never take an in-game dump and become a 100 pt player again
2. Vancouver - I will cheer that EP40 finds his smile again
3. Winnipeg - I will cheer for you guys to get an airport therefore increasing your free agency attractiveness 3-fold
4. Montreal - I will cheer for you guys to win the draft lottery
5. Toronto - I will cheer for your first round demons to finally be put to rest for go

Keep in mind these deals are for the good of the country. Let’s shake on it.
How could any of the other Canadian teams’ fans seriously back Edmonton?

:sarcasm: They are the source, or the catalyst of this whole “sun belt problem”, and by connecting dots, the whole Cup Drought stems from their actions!! :sarcasm: :eek3:

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
I'm really pulling for Pavelski. I also love the team that Dallas has built - Hintz, Robertson, Wyatt Johnston, Stankoven, Heiskinen, Harley, Lindell, Otty...I mean, it's a team with a bunch of good young players. Then you have Pavs, Benn, and Seguin providing the vet presence...it's really hard to be against them.

In the east, I love Florida. Big Barkov and Tkachuk fan. Like Dallas, I love the collect of solid young talent they have - Verhaeghe, Rodrigues, Luostarinen, Lundell, Bennet, Reinhart. Then they have Big Bob in net. Like Dallas, it's hard not to like them.

Reactions: AD1066 and Laus723

FerrisRox

"Wanna go, Prettyboy?"
Sep 17, 2003
Toronto, Ontario
Western Canadians in Calgary and outside of Alberta is rooting for Dallas.

My buddy just sent me videos from a bar in Vancouver last night where he was watching the Oilers and the bar was quite clearly rooting for Edmonton. He was surprised caused the Oilers had eliminated Vancouver.

I know that's anecdotal for one place, but it's still more accurate than you pretending you know what all of Western Canada is doing.

Reactions: Macheteops

Kerberos

Hound of Hades
Nov 4, 2021
My buddy just sent me videos from a bar in Vancouver last night where he was watching the Oilers and the bar was quite clearly rooting for Edmonton. He was surprised caused the Oilers had eliminated Vancouver.

I know that's anecdotal for one place, but it's still more accurate than you pretending you know what all of Western Canada is doing.
Was it the Black Frog because that's a popular Oilers fan hangout in Gastown.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Do people not realize how boring DAL-FLA would be? Plus with this whacky SCF schedule people will probably forget to even watch it.

Reasons to root for the New York Rangers:
  • They’re the only team in NHL history to win the Presidents’ Trophy and simultaneously be a Cinderella team.
  • They only try to score fancy goals.
  • It would be absolute chaos if they played the Oilers.

Last edited:

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
It’s not too late Canada.

The very fabric of our country can still be saved. The door to the Oilers bandwagon is wide open for any true patriots.

Game 1 in the books. The Cup Drought will fall. Be part of history or be left staring from the sidelines.
It’s too late for Canada. I saw the Tim Horton’s pizza ads.

• Haha
Reactions: lanceuppercut75

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad