F Tij Iginla - Kelowna Rockets, WHL (2024, 6th, UTAH)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Based on point % rn the flames would be picking 11th which I could see Tij going around that spot. I think theres a good chance for now that he could still end up a flame. The D in this draft will all likely go early.
I hope so that be cool story for the flames!

Dog

Arf! Arf! Arf!
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2016
Wasteland
Maybe flames could put together a package deal to a team so they can land Iginla. I think he probably go close to the 9-12 range . The more the flames win here just pushing their pick further away from landing him.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Maybe flames could put together a package deal to a team so they can land Iginla. I think he probably go close to the 9-12 range . The more the flames win here just pushing their pick further away from landing him.
Just need him to come out publicly saying he won't report to any other team :naughty:

I had my hopes set on Lindstrom/Dickenson, but we've played our way out of that range.
Then I was still OK with an Iginla consolation prize, but that is slipping away too.

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
if we’re stacking wingers, I don’t know that he is that dissimilar in terms of caliber of prospect than Eiserman

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
if we’re stacking wingers, I don’t know that he is that dissimilar in terms of caliber of prospect than Eiserman

Eiserman higher goal scoring upside but I think scouts and teams will prefer Iginla's trajectory and more rounded game.

Eiserman keeps playing himself into the back end of the top 10.

Reactions: Bubbles

goforit

Apr 14, 2010
Montreal
Seeing him having that kind of DY season with all his pros (dynamic, gritty, skilled, good IQ, etc), don't you guys think he could be the next forward drafted after Celebrini, Demidov and Lindstrom?

I mean, there are skilled forward who'll still be available but Iginla's type of package usually translates very well to the NHL.

Do you guys think he's got 60-80 pts potential or he'll be more of a 3rd liner?

vildurson

Jun 2, 2021
Seeing him having that kind of DY season with all his pros (dynamic, gritty, skilled, good IQ, etc), don't you guys think he could be the next forward drafted after Celebrini, Demidov and Lindstrom?

I mean, there are skilled forward who'll still be available but Iginla's type of package usually translates very well to the NHL.

Do you guys think he's got 60-80 pts potential or he'll be more of a 3rd liner?
There is a high chance he goes top 10-top-15 range at least. I dont think he has the upside of Konsta Helenius or Berkly Catton but he can go easily right after these two or between. Dont think he will go before Eiserman either.

I really like Iginlas toolkit tho. He will play. One of my favourites in this draft.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
He has 27 points less than Catton in the same league.

Any GM that takes him ahead of Catton should be fired.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad