F Rutger McGroarty - WBS Penguins, AHL (2022, 14th, WPG; traded to PIT)

Whileee

May 29, 2010
Totally normal behavior on this website to bump a thread of a prospect of another team every single game he has a bad game.
My guess is that they are focusing on annoying posters who are fans of other teams and/or McGroarty and have no expectation that McGroarty even knows this thread exists.

My point isn't that McGroarty is bad (I don't follow him anymore, since he was traded), but that Jets fans are fairly normal for their salty reaction to him, especially irl (e.g. during the Pens-Jets game).

But you and I agree that our back and forth diverts from the thread topic, so I'll stop posting here and hope it goes back to a thread about McGroarty, the prospect.

Cheers.

Thechozen1

Sep 8, 2021
If someone dumps you and you keep harping on and on about it and are stalking them after the fact, aren’t you validating that maybe they had a good reason for the decision they made and you are a weirdo?
Except that’s the whole point of a hockey message board…. Commenting on prospect development all over the league. Get over it! People worldwide will form and share their opinions of prospects and players for your favourite team whether you like it or not.

JiggsNY

Sep 14, 2016
New York
Catching up on this thread now. That title change was not my doing, and I agree it comes off as needlessly snarky. Going to change it now

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad