F Jayden Perron - North Dakota, NCAA (2023, 94th, CAR)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
A keeper 2023 Draft prospect.

9425.jpg

Forward
5 foot 8
160 lbs
Shoots right

From Winnipeg, MB
2023 Draft eligible

18-19 : Winnipeg Warriors U14 - 30+20=50 | 1.66 ppg | play-offs: 4+5=9 | 1.20 ppg

19-20 : Winnipeg Warriors U15 - 46+58=104 | 2.97 ppg | play-offs : 10+17=27 | 2.70 ppg
Winnipeg Warriors U17 - 1+0=1 | 1.00 ppg

20-21 : Winnipeg Bruins U18 - 3+3=6 | 1.50 ppg

other info : 2020 2nd overall in the MJHL Draft, 2020 23rd overall in the WHL bantam draft

Jayden Perron scouting report - Google Search

Jayden Perron, prospect - Google Search

Last edited:

canucklax

Feb 9, 2018
Really surprised he signed a tender with Chicago before even getting to training camp with Portland who selected him in the bantam draft with the first pick of the 2nd round. With our pipeline from Winnipeg to Portland for high end forwards (Glass, Jarvis) I would have thought he would sign in the WHL. He could still switch leagues for his 17 year old season but it's a big blow for Portland.

Reactions: Artorius Horus T

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
Sucks thou, because of covid, hasn't played in almost 2 months.
And Manitoba province public health restrictions, wont play another game until January 8th (Penbina Valley).

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
He actually played two showcase games yesterday, as he now plays with Sioux Falls Power 16U.
His EP page did not reflect this when OP did his extensive research consisting of simply copying and pasting the entire EP profile, as we actually had an entirely separate player profile for his stats with Sioux Falls (the Power website does not even have him on their roster and the roster on the T1EHL website does not list hometowns, making it difficult to 100% identify that it was the same player).
After the press release came out, obviously we corrected that.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
He actually played two showcase games yesterday, as he now plays with Sioux Falls Power 16U.
His EP page did not reflect this when OP did his extensive research consisting of simply copying and pasting the entire EP profile, as we actually had an entirely separate player profile for his stats with Sioux Falls (the Power website does not even have him on their roster and the roster on the T1EHL website does not list hometowns, making it difficult to 100% identify that it was the same player).
After the press release came out, obviously we corrected that.

Loan?

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
45 points in 60 games this season. One more season with Chicago, and then he's going to North Dakota for the 23-24 season. Big fan of his game.

My notes on him from this season.

Perron: Really like this player. He’s an undersized winger at 5’8, but elite sense, playmaking, and scoring instincts. Great stick skills, as well. Skating is pretty average for his size. He won’t be picked high, unless he grows a few inches. If he’s 5’10, I would pick this guy in the first round because I buy into his skills, but probably like a round 3 guy, if not.

Pavel Buchnevich

"Pavel Buchnevich The Fake"
Dec 8, 2013
New York
One of my favorite players in the USHL this season, and was one of my favorites last season too.

Carolina type of pick. Yeah, he's small. I get it. Smallboyz fall in the draft. Late third round seemed too far. Any later than late 2, and you're getting a steal.

My scouting report from his USHL season.

He’s so shifty and has great puck skills. Really good hockey sense. Can pass, shoot, or play at any pace. His lateral skating is great, but his speed is probably only about average for 5’9. He’s not low-effort or bad defensively, but the defensive side of the game isn’t a big part of his game. It’s about the offensive game where he’s a big scorer, and he’s a very fun player to watch operate in the offensive zone and in transition. One of my favorite 2023 draft-eligibles in the USHL. I think he’s a late first rounder or early second rounder, but if he goes later it’s that he’s 5’9 without great acceleration or big defensive contributions.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Hat trick was exhibition against a low level Manitoba team guys ahah

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Was it? Because the stats shows on his hockeydb page, and they dont usually put exibihtion game in the official statsline

It was. He has 1 goal (against Army) in his first 2 games. His actual stats are here:

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Seven goals in 15 games as one of the youngest players in college hockey. He is listed as 5-9 by Eliteprospects. Is that accurate?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad