F Jakub Stancl - Vaxjo Lakers, J20 Nationell (2023, 106th, STL)

GermanSpitfire

EU Video Scout for McKeen’s
Jul 20, 2020
www.mckeenshockey.com

Thought I made a thread about him, but alas it likely got lost in the migration. He had the first and game tying goal for Czechia today in their 4-3 shootout win over Finland. Should be a guy to watch in the mid to later rounds in 2023.

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
I feel like the entire Czech second line of Stancl-Felcman-Sprynar is worth watching. I believe they have played as a unit in other international tournaments and they all look like good prospects with size as well. Of course you have Sale and then Petr. Simek playing on the third line. The big '06 kid Jecho getting experience. Zidlicky's kid. Some projectable defensemen in Dvorak, Koci, Badinka, And then the big goalie going to UMass in Hrabal.

Feels like the 2023-24 drafts could be really good for the Czechs. Add in Jiricek and the '04's and I'd say - with some good development of course, this looks like things are on the upswing...there is potential star power and depth on the way. The Slovak's get more hype on this forum but I'd say their neighbors are also about to hit a purple patch of talent it seems.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
I feel like the entire Czech second line of Stancl-Felcman-Sprynar is worth watching. I believe they have played as a unit in other international tournaments and they all look like good prospects with size as well. Of course you have Sale and then Petr. Simek playing on the third line. The big '06 kid Jecho getting experience. Zidlicky's kid. Some projectable defensemen in Dvorak, Koci, Badinka, And then the big goalie going to UMass in Hrabal.

Feels like the 2023-24 drafts could be really good for the Czechs. Add in Jiricek and the '04's and I'd say - with some good development of course, this looks like things are on the upswing...there is potential star power and depth on the way. The Slovak's get more hype on this forum but I'd say their neighbors are also about to hit a purple patch of talent it seems.
My favorite trio and I think they will surprise many more people:naughty:

Reactions: BKarchitect

Hockeyfrilla

Swe prospect fanatic
May 25, 2008
Sweden
Was in the lineup for Växjö's preseason game yesterday vs Oskarshamn. I think this kid will get som minutes in the SHL during the seasson.

Reactions: WeThreeKings

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
6 points in 6 games for Swede U20.. nice start for sure. Nice size too. 6'3 and 200lbs according to Elite Prospects.

Reactions: czech

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
What happened to him, havent seen him in Vaxjo squad lately, and also dont think he is adding more matches in juniors. Is he injured or something?

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

He got a bunch of points at the U20 tourney last week too.. could be a late riser which is not uncommon for us slow growing Czech people.lol

I think he might be very key at the U20's! If Kulich comes he could be a great 2nd line option!

Trav1981

Jun 24, 2022
So he's staying in Sweden? Picked by the Kelowna Rockets in the last CHL Import Draft but since he's been playing in Sweden this past weekend...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad