F Ethan Procyszyn - North Bay Battalion, OHL (2024, 68th, ANA)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Bigger forward (listed at 6'3" 189 lbs) who is also on the younger side for this draft (July birthdate). From the little I have seen he seems like a player that could be a good developmental pick for someone if they have some patience to let him develop.

Brock ranked him #27 on his OHL pre-season ranking and provided this write-up:
27. Ethan Procyszyn - Wing - North Bay Battalion
Procyszyn is another player who will move up the board quickly if he can find that next level of production. He has a projectable frame. He competes hard at both ends. He skates well. He had a great scorer's touch in U16 and flashed a high end shot as an OHL rookie. There is lots to like. In reality, he's the kind of player that North Bay has developed well historically. I thought about putting him higher and I feel confident in saying that he'd be higher on the early list of NHL scouts, but I just want to see if he can secure a larger role and produce at a greater clip first.

Kipper933

Remember the Kipper
Jul 10, 2002
Toronto, ON
Visit site
Not much commentary on Ethan Procyszyn, but he's a player that grew on me the more I watched. He looked really effective in the playoffs on a team that went to the Conference Finals. Size, physicality, high compete, decent skills should have a safe bottom-6 projection but maybe there's enough there for a middle-6 player.

Reactions: simonedvinsson

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Not much commentary on Ethan Procyszyn, but he's a player that grew on me the more I watched. He looked really effective in the playoffs on a team that went to the Conference Finals. Size, physicality, high compete, decent skills should have a safe bottom-6 projection but maybe there's enough there for a middle-6 player.

He's a dark horse for me - I'd like the Habs to grab him in the middle rounds. There's more skill there than I think we've seen but he plays hard, a real warrior.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad