Value of: F - Danil Aimurzin, Severstal Cherepovets (KHL)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Was not selected in the 2023 NHL draft in his last year of draft eligibility but is one of the leading scorers for Severstal as a 21-year-old. He is in his third year of pro hockey in Russia, playing two seasons in the VHL and playing 22 KHL games with Salavat last year.

He signed a two-year contract with Severstal over the summer that runs through the end of the 2024-25 season.

In 26 games he has 7 goals with 14 assists and is +1.

Reactions: GordieHowYaDoin
May 31, 2006
(should be moved to the prospect forum)

I had this guy on my radar as a sleeper 7th rounder in last year’s draft. Had 16G in 23G in the VHL last year as one of the youngest players in that league. Looks like a big time sniper and I think he’ll get UFA attention when his contract is up.

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
He’s another Russian who fits playing system hockey. If you watch this highlight reels, honestly, how many of those are scored in the NHL? In very basic terms, he’s not quick enough, he shows his shot, and he takes too long to shoot the puck. It’s why he wasn’t drafted, and it’s almost always from the outside. Doesn’t work in the NHL.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad