Value of: evander kane

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park
hear me out, im sure hes not the best guy in the locker room(or person in general) but what about if its all because of his exwife? the wives/gf talk to each other and spend time together especially being part of the same team so its hard to have friends. So what if shes been talking shit about him whole time hes been there in SJ and that words just gotten around that hes some bigger pos that he isnt? dont get me wrong im not saying his hands are clean or that hes a model citizen, im just saying word of mouth his ex has made it alot worse than what it really is? if anyone hasnt seen she posted a video of him allegedly pointing a gun at her but if you dive deeper it was proven that not only was it against a court order that she cant post a single thing about kane(which because of it she lost any custody for their children, supervised visits only now) but it came out that it was a prop gun that was used in a photo shoot that they had. I get similar vibes of her as hoffmans fiance was back in ottawa, but less public until shit hit the fan when they ran out of money.

think about it if your gf or wife or partner comes to chat with you after brunch with friends and says a whole bunch of shit about someone you work with or for this instance play a professional sport with doesnt it become like a game of telephone? where kanes ex exaggerates a story just a bit then the friends overcook it a bit more and by time it hits the dressing room kanes slept with 47 prostitutes last month and 6 of them are pregnant.

Like i said i dont think kane is innocent but i just have a feeling that shit couldve spread at an alarming rate to in which made it to the dressing room to which made the players create such a negative complex about kane that they where like screw this to management and if you dont get rid of this guy im not resigning. look at this way SJS have done better this year compared to the past and alot of people are saying its because of kane and im sure the drama took into effect to a degree on how the team played but i think once they took kane out they took his wife out of the room as well with all the drama. i know im perceiving this as kanes ex is the bad person here and im intentionally doing that but im trying to get another view out there and i could be completely wrong about this but as i said that could be the reason why kanes a cancer in the locker room.

Ciao

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
You lost me with your qualified admission that he's not the best guy in the locker room.

He was a piece of shit in Winnipeg, Buffalo and San Jose.

I don't think Dustin Byfuglien threw his clothes in the shower and told him to get the f*** out on account of his wife.

Sorry I didn't read your whole post. The first ten words were more than enough.

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park
You lost me with your qualified admission that he's not the best guy in the locker room.

I don't think Dustin Byfuglien threw his clothes in the shower and told him to get the f*** out on account of his wife.

if you read the post it says i dont think he was innocent but it goes on to say that i think his exwife made it a whole lot worse for him. Im sure hes still a piece of work like i said i just think his ex made it alot worse for him.

Ciao

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
if you read the post it says i dont think he was innocent but it goes on to say that i think his exwife made it a whole lot worse for him. Im sure hes still a piece of work like i said i just think his ex made it alot worse for him.
I'm not interested in your whole post. I thought I made that clear.

How about this: TLDNR?

Maybe his wife is the wicked Witch of the West. He's still a piece of shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kupo

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Why wasn’t this magna carta sized HEaR mE ouT PoSt posted in the existing Kane thread?

I mean it’s literally, right below this thread.

Rumor: - Sharks working on Evander Kane trade, will eat 50%

2BD378D7-C839-4AB7-92F2-0520007741CF.png

Ciao

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
You're learning.

Evander Kane does not belong in a professional sports league because there is nothing professional about him.

No matter what his wife does.

Reactions: nergish and Kupo

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT

I read the whole thing. My eyes... They bleed...

The whole post is about blah blah blah ex wife... Yeah, I’m not a gambling degenerate who blew away millions because of my bitch ex wife.

Speaking of millions, Kane has amassed close to 60M in his career... And he’s filed for bankruptcy and is somehow in debt.

Maybe, just maybe, his bitch ex wife had a reason for bitching.

Shame on you OP. This thread is a candidate for the WTOTY. Congrats! There’s only 1 of these trophies given out to myopic simpletons per year on HF.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
maybe just maybe i didnt go through all the posts to see if there was a post that i could add to as well as that really doesnt match to what ive said here so i dont get your point other than just posting to post something useless perhaps?
Maybe, just maybe, you should take 3 seconds and see if there is one before spewing the nonsense that you just did.

Reactions: Ciao

Sniped90

Jul 20, 2010
Sherwood Park
i wanna add something to this, i think if any team wants to give a second chance to kane and that he wants one elsewhere that he signs a contract saying that if he doesnt change his ways and still acts up and causes shit in the dressing room that they can mutually terminate his contract, and have in there that it has to be for legit reasons why not just because hes started to decline and the team is trying to work their way out of the contract.

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
i honestly dont get what you are trying to say ive tried to refrain from saying hes a pos by saying hes a piece of work( fyi its the same thing), and honestly im not surprised that its to long for you to read by the responses you have given seems like youre a typical leafs fan that doesnt know how to respond to anything non leafs related. guarenteed if it was leafs related and talking how much of a god matthews and marner are youd read every last word atleast twice. so i mean im not heart broken from your response just feel its unnecessary as well as just someone thats not really informed or wanting to look at the situation another way..... awe shit ive probably gone on to long with this response better dumb it down.

leafs fan dum dum, no read need, op said kane bad man in other words.
I don’t blame him for not reading all the garbage you discharged.

But oooohhhh, do me next cause I’m a Rangers fan and I’m sure you’ll make me feel your fury like you did that Leafs fan!
:popcorn:

Reactions: Ciao

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
i wanna add something to this, i think if any team wants to give a second chance to kane and that he wants one elsewhere that he signs a contract saying that if he doesnt change his ways and still acts up and causes shit in the dressing room that they can mutually terminate his contract, and have in there that it has to be for legit reasons why not just because hes started to decline and the team is trying to work their way out of the contract.
Ahhhh yes, here it is. Kane’s agent is going to somehow draw up a contract highlighting that if he doesn’t change his ways and acts up, his contract will be mutually terminated.

TautJoyfulGallowaycow-max-1mb.gif

Ciao

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2010
Toronto
Sentences are good. You might try using them.

If your idea is for Evander Kane to sign some kind of personal performance contract, then I don't think that's allowed under the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

He's already under a Stadard Player Contract for a few more years. While that's in place, the CBA doesn't allow any other collateral agreements.

If he wants to be a good boy now, he'll have to do it of his own volition.

Reactions: Kupo

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
you are quite the simpleton yourself arent you? if you read that post below mine that you are trying to use to try and shit on me about, thats a post about kanes value @50% of his contract so i mean its not even relevant to my post at all, and just to hammer home the simpleton of the year award you tried to call me trash and stupid and what not put you didnt even reply to my own post i made you decided to shit on the poor leafs fan. i mean if that doesnt say you know nothing about sports or just a beta male in the basement trying to be a keyboard warrior i dont know what does. if you want to get your shit together and try to trash talk me properly im here but atleast take a minute and check your shit before taking 3 cranks on that micropenis and blowing your load on the screen thinking that you are posting anything that is even relevant or comparable to what i posted lol
I would have attempted reading this if you used a paragraph or 12.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
hear me out, im sure hes not the best guy in the locker room(or person in general) but what about if its all because of his exwife? the wives/gf talk to each other and spend time together especially being part of the same team so its hard to have friends. So what if shes been talking shit about him whole time hes been there in SJ and that words just gotten around that hes some bigger pos that he isnt? dont get me wrong im not saying his hands are clean or that hes a model citizen, im just saying word of mouth his ex has made it alot worse than what it really is? if anyone hasnt seen she posted a video of him allegedly pointing a gun at her but if you dive deeper it was proven that not only was it against a court order that she cant post a single thing about kane(which because of it she lost any custody for their children, supervised visits only now) but it came out that it was a prop gun that was used in a photo shoot that they had. I get similar vibes of her as hoffmans fiance was back in ottawa, but less public until shit hit the fan when they ran out of money.

think about it if your gf or wife or partner comes to chat with you after brunch with friends and says a whole bunch of shit about someone you work with or for this instance play a professional sport with doesnt it become like a game of telephone? where kanes ex exaggerates a story just a bit then the friends overcook it a bit more and by time it hits the dressing room kanes slept with 47 prostitutes last month and 6 of them are pregnant.

Like i said i dont think kane is innocent but i just have a feeling that shit couldve spread at an alarming rate to in which made it to the dressing room to which made the players create such a negative complex about kane that they where like screw this to management and if you dont get rid of this guy im not resigning. look at this way SJS have done better this year compared to the past and alot of people are saying its because of kane and im sure the drama took into effect to a degree on how the team played but i think once they took kane out they took his wife out of the room as well with all the drama. i know im perceiving this as kanes ex is the bad person here and im intentionally doing that but im trying to get another view out there and i could be completely wrong about this but as i said that could be the reason why kanes a cancer in the locker room.

where can Kane play where he won’t run into women or a saint?

TGWL

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 28, 2011
Was it proven the photo is from a photoshoot or is that just what Kane's attorney says? Was it a prop gun used in a photoshoot or was it image/video from the actual take of the photoshoot? I didn't read any followups.

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
OP sounds a lot like someone who knows a lot about exaggeration.
Maybe thing were blown out of proportion, maybe they weren't but this isn't the first time he's been run off a team. It simply can't be coincidence that bad shit follows him around.
There comes a time where you stop looking at the effects and start looking for the cause and that's Evander Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad