Evander Kane has his two remaining trials in the coming weeks, one for bankruptcy and another for the accused paid abortions

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
This is how you promote yourself
I was going to say. Not to make light of situations, but it's kind of funny that this thread is only a couple up from the one about Kane wanting players to promote themselves more.

I guess any publicity is good publicity, as the saying goes?

Reactions: PuckG

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Story of the last ten years- Kane turns things around.
You'd assume that he would have had some internal growth when he found out he wasn't as desired even with his skill while San Jose was trying to trade him. If he can keep it up for a few years after these trials, you have to give it to go for being able to realize he had to change

Reactions: Nikolajs Sillers

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
Hope Parker is an alias, the person in question said Kane made the promise in private about 4 years ago. There's no recordings or documents. Also considering it's not a criminal accusation, she can't go through with it until she gives her real name. Nothing is going to come from it

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Hope Parker is an alias, the person in question said Kane made the promise in private about 4 years ago. There's no recordings or documents. Also considering it's not a criminal accusation, she can't go through with it until she gives her real name. Nothing is going to come from it
She was forced to give her real name in the previous proceedings, court ordered. Hope Parker is her real name

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
He has zero points in 3 games since coming back from injury. Dude is washed.

PS. I heard he recently kicked a nun down some stairs.
To be fair, he at least called her an ambulance.

1674519434660.jpeg

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
The Oilers aren’t even playing today, the Canucks have been at the front and center of everything hockey related for a week and STILL…:laugh:
You're the first person to bring up the Oilers, this is about Evander Kane

• Haha
Reactions: PuckG

SnipeShowJB11

Jul 8, 2022
He seems like he has changed. Ran into him once and a few others ran into him. He seems like he is at peace. He will go play shinny with random kids, etc.

Overall though, his stuff is a drop in the bucket compared to the drama in Vancouver. I don't think Kane has had migrant workers die on his watch under bad working conditions. Actually kids dying.

Reactions: Amazinmets73

KaraLupin

카라
Jun 4, 2009
Vancouver
He's kept his nose clean since coming to Edmonton, I wonder if he's actually being a better person or if it's an image he can present for these proceedings
I wonder if he's always been a good person, but the media has made him out an image they wanted based on his life being out there more than other players.

• Haha
Reactions: pearljamvs5

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
He seems like he has changed. Ran into him once and a few others ran into him. He seems like he is at peace. He will go play shinny with random kids, etc.

Overall though, his stuff is a drop in the bucket compared to the drama in Vancouver. I don't think Kane has had migrant workers die on his watch under bad working conditions. Actually kids dying.
He's done some good in the community as of late, one can only hope he continues that trend

Katz isn't exactly the poster boy for owners either, but this thread isn't about them

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad