GWT: EPL - Matchweek 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
He is pretty mediocre. But he tries? Also young? But having shit managers and no team structure likely gonna make it a waste. They’ll get good money selling to some mid table Spanish side one day

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
The issue is that most of the managers they could conceivably get are ‘project’ managers, and what United likely need right now is a ‘steady the ship, get the basics right’ manager.

They fumbled hard missing out on Pochettino.

United right now kinda feel like England did in 2017. So is the play to sack ETH, bring in Southgate as an interim (to restore good vibes, which Southgate did very effectively at England), and then bring in Eddie Howe once he gets canned from Newcastle? That to me is the only path that makes sense.
Tuchel maybe?
The problem is any new manager will want to spend and rebuild this squad but they've already spent so much.

United were so bad that Spurs couldn't even pull a Spurs.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
A lot of those things are dribbling aimlessly though. To me he just screams Lavezzi
I think he’d probably be a good complementary piece on a good team (like Lavezzi!). I like his defensive work rate, he’s a good dribbler (tho sometimes aimless), can hit a ball nicely. But if he’s the guy you’re sending it to to try and salvage a game? You’re in trouble.
lol letting Popoplevski create 9 chances
He’s been really good this season

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad