GWT: EPL - Matchweek 6

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
Sack him. No point waiting to lose to Porto and Villa.

They let another defender run through the team, same happened against Twente. Dalot has been terrible. Red was harsh.

Reactions: Gecklund

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
“Alright boys, opportunity for a lesson learned. Let’s make sure we’re all focused and prepared to start this second half…”

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Sack him. No point waiting to lose to Porto and Villa.

They let another defender run through the team, same happened against Twente. Dalot has been terrible. Red was harsh.
Who do you replace him with? Not that there aren’t better options out there, I just genuinely have not paid attention to managers of this level. My United fandom has been put into question with how hard this team is to watch so I’ve really only been paying attention to the MLS.

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Who do you replace him with? Not that there aren’t better options out there, I just genuinely have not paid attention to managers of this level. My United fandom has been put into question with how hard this team is to watch so I’ve really only been paying attention to the MLS.
The issue is that most of the managers they could conceivably get are ‘project’ managers, and what United likely need right now is a ‘steady the ship, get the basics right’ manager.

They fumbled hard missing out on Pochettino.

United right now kinda feel like England did in 2017. So is the play to sack ETH, bring in Southgate as an interim (to restore good vibes, which Southgate did very effectively at England), and then bring in Eddie Howe once he gets canned from Newcastle? That to me is the only path that makes sense.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
The issue is that most of the managers they could conceivably get are ‘project’ managers, and what United likely need right now is a ‘steady the ship, get the basics right’ manager.

They fumbled hard missing out on Pochettino.

United right now kinda feel like England did in 2017. So is the play to sack ETH, bring in Southgate as an interim (to restore good vibes, which Southgate did very effectively at England), and then bring in Eddie Howe once he gets canned from Newcastle? That to me is the only path that makes sense.
So basically we think they should get one of those relegation stoppers that seem so prevalent in the premier league :laugh:

This team is so sad. United really are the maple leafs of the premier league. Every year the fans think it’s their year and then somehow they disappoint and turn on them within like 2 months.

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Solanke gets a foul for being stronger than Rashford, hell yea

United have spent a nation's GDP on attackers and pay them a nation's weekly payroll in wages, and yet their entire attacking strategy is hoofing it to a 19 year old

Wee Baby Seamus

Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
Rashford makes almost twice as much weekly as the entire wage bill of Plymouth Argyle, who are currently midtable in the Championship.

And yet United's offensive tactics are just "kick and see if Garnacho can get it."

Reactions: JPBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad