Prospect Info: Ellis Kennedy Bourque

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Ol 29'er is 58...so I gotta assume grandchild. Either way, congrats 29'er!

Tacitus Kilgore

May 26, 2010
Potomac, MD
Bourque is gonna be in his 70's when his kid is at prom lol.

I have a close friend who's parents have an 18 year age difference. They are divorced now, go figure

Rossi Rat

Feb 14, 2016
I’m not sure the mom is even 30...? She seems to be semi-Pittsburgh Twitter famous (I think she even liked a tweet of mine once, la dee da). Hey good for the ol’ 29er though.

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Hmmm, at that age I'd be worried about the quality of my "swimmers". I mean, the one that made it would no longer be swimming like Michael Phelps, but probably more like one of those old guys doing his exercises in the swimming pool of the YMCA with his "trunks" pulled up over his belly and tucked just under his man-boobs. By then it's likely no longer white but has more of a yellowish hue, maybe some hard chunks floating in it, probably smells like egg salad.

But hey, congrats to Bourque! Statistically speaking, he may be around to see his kid graduate from high school.

OnMyOwn

Worlds Apart
Sep 7, 2005
Congrats! Love being a dad.

But yea, from what I’ve read, the number one issue with child birth and development is women over 35. Then it’s males over 55 as number 2, I believe. It’s why my wife and I had 2 kids back to back. She was coming up on 35. People I know personally who had kids late had some issues. Nothing crazy but they all had them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad