Elliotte Friedman On Glenn Healy

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

QuietOnTheFront

@QuietOnTheFront
Jun 17, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Just had an interesting quote on Prime Time Sports that I loved.

The conversation was about how rivalries are made in the playoffs (IE; Vancouver and Chicago) and how they carryover to the regular season. He then brought up how Glenn Healy will still tell him that he hates Ottawa after all these years due to the playoff rivalries.

I guess we were not being homers in believing Healy is biased against the organization:laugh:

I'm not surprised.. Healy has never had a good thing to say about us. Always cutting down players and jumping on the hate bandwagon.

v-man

Apr 19, 2006
Toronto
www.ivories.ca
Healy is simply a miserable little man who hates everything, so this is hardly surprising. He spent his first few years on air jealously mocking any goaltender who outlasted or outplayed him, so the lasting resentment against Ottawa is not shocking in the least. How the clueless shmuck still has a job is beyond me (although I guess if Kevin Weekes and PJ Stock can avoid CBC's budget cuts, anything is possible).

tony d

New poll series coming from me in June
Jun 23, 2007
Behind A Tree
Yeah, I think Healy hates everything. In my 24 years of watching hockey I don't know if I've ever heard a more negative analyst in my life than him.

Holdurbreathe

Jun 22, 2006
Ontario
According to Healy he's just 'telling it like it is'.

Berger on Healy

The only thing Berger missed was the fact that Healy was let go from TSN, TML and the NHLPA. Having Healy explain the reasons for these decisions would have been interesting.

Healy is safe with CBC, they don't fire anyone for being an A**.

BUCKLE UP

MVPTP
Nov 30, 2009
Ottawa
When I think Healy, I think:

tumblr_inline_mfhoyyaa8b1rn081n.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad