Elite Prospects Top 100 Affiliated Prospect Skaters

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BigRangy

Get well soon oliver
Mar 17, 2015
Parekh, Honzek, and Basha on the list for the Flames if anyone is curious.

Surprised Brzustewicz isn’t there based on how many people love to dunk on the Canucks for trading him.

Wolf is on the goalies list as well.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
Montreal having 7 in the top 100 and 3 in the top 30 is pretty telling in a 32 teams league.

I think they'll pick top 10 next year again, and then add to that they have another 1st and 2 seconds. Man.

That prospect pool will be stacked.

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
A disguisting 24th, up from 33rd place last year
I mean, is there really that many names above him that you'd find shocking?

Hes in the same range as Silayev, Meteychuk, Hutson, and Dickenson on their list. That seems about the right spot to me.

• Haha
Reactions: ViD

strattonius

Jul 4, 2011
Surrey, BC
Parekh, Honzek, and Basha on the list for the Flames if anyone is curious.

Surprised Brzustewicz isn’t there based on how many people love to dunk on the Canucks for trading him.

Wolf is on the goalies list as well.

He's a B prospect. An offensive defenseman that is still a long shot to translate to the NHL.

There was a group of fans that overrated the hell out of him based on his junior production but the reality is he was sold high by Alvin and has a long way to go to be an NHL'er.

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.

Hes in the same range as Silayev, Meteychuk, Hutson, and Dickenson on their list. That seems about the right spot to me.
I think he's the best defensive prospect in hockey right now and our own boards voting has him as the 5th overall prospect (not that it means anything, just an observation).

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
A disguisting 24th, up from 33rd place last year
Aaaand I have no reason to even look at this list now.

He is better than them

Last edited:

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
just curious what don’t you like about Frank Nazar?
He's an ok prospect, but he has lost a big development year with his injury, was the 6th best scorer on a stacked Michigan team behind guys like Brindley, Duke, Hughes...

Add to that he's on the small side, projects like a winger and that I don't see a safe bottom 6 floor for him like I see for a guy like McGroarty (that outproduced him big time while playing playoffs style hockey and being team USA captain at the U20s), who played on the same team as him and was drafted on the same year.

You'd pick Nazar over the guys I listed? No way he is a top 15 prospect in all hockey.

WhatTheDuck

9 - 20 - 8
May 17, 2007
Worst Case, Ontario
There's no way Nikishin isn't a top 10 prospect in hockey. I haven't even viewed the list to develop complaints about my own team prospects but just chiming in on the convo here - Nikishin is probably the very best prospect who wasn't originally drafted as a blue chipper. I can understand the merits of having some of these very early picks right at the top but he should be right up there as well.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad