Prospect Info: Elias Pettersson | Pt. IV

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
The moves he was making in order to draw that penalty that led to the PP was amazingly effortless. Looked like he was playing keep-away with a 10 year old.
His first step and when he really tries to crank up the speed still looks a little awkward but I don't think is too concerning as it should get corrected with core strength.

His edge work, anticipation and silky smooth hands are extremely effective along the boards though :thumbu:

He's having a good game.

Last edited:

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Just curious, how many of the Belarus team have been drafted?

To answer my own question

Sushko 4th round.

That's it from what I can work out using the elite prospects site (some 18yo guys that could get drafted yet).

2011 still hurts

imagine posting on a hockey forum
Feb 10, 2016
couldn't watch the game but glad he seems to come as advertised

if we end up landing Dahlin and EP, Dahlen, Dahlin and Gaudette all end up making the team next year we'll be an exciting group to watch.

Last edited:

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
The guy could have gotten so much more points. Was anyone else surprised on how fast this kid was? Damn.. he has got wheels... and he looked pretty big to me... maybe because he was one of the taller Swedes there.

Would like to see Petterson play center. Can't believe we have this kid... this kid will make Boeser a 50+ goal scorer.

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
so now elias is playing right wing?

no on the PP he stays on the right side, he has been playing mostly LW in the SHL.

so next year

pettersson horvat boeser.

easier transition to the wing in the NHL...

then 2-3 years later, center where he can give more depth and he mostly played center in his life i think but he was centering dahlen last year.

on the powerplay

boeser on the left slot, pettersson on the right. both in their most effective spots.

dammmnnnn!!!! we gonna rekt shit for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad