Value of: Elias Lindholm and/or Tanev to Vegas

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

viper0220

Oct 10, 2008
Would Vegas be interested in Lindholm or Tanev or both? And if yes both or one(which one) and what kind of package could they offer the Calgary Flames?

Would the this help Vegas win?

• Wow
Reactions: Coffees

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
Would Vegas be interested in Lindholm or Tanev or both? And if yes both or one(which one) and what kind of package could they offer the Calgary Flames?

Vegas couldn’t afford them in salary or trade pieces.

Coffees

blackhawk down
Nov 12, 2021
Massachusetts

Hey I thought you had a an under the table agreement with Canucks fans?

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Few more months of Eichel on LTIR. Both Tanev and Lindholm @ 25% (double retained).

Voila!

Oh yeah, and the Senators forfeit their first round pick to Vegas, so they have more assets to send to the Flames.

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
If Vegas had the cap space, i'd guess Two firsts , a B prospect and a C prospect

That seems about right for a 50 point 2C and a second pairing Dman (both with no term)

Jared Dunn

Dec 23, 2013
Yellowknife
Few more months of Eichel on LTIR. Both Tanev and Lindholm @ 25% (double retained).

Voila!

Oh yeah, and the Senators forfeit their first round pick to Vegas, so they have more assets to send to the Flames.
Not to Vegas, they just lose the pick

Reactions: Ragdoll

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
Vegas doesn’t need either player but I could see something like this.

To VGK: Lindholm and Tanev
To CGY: Howden, 1st, 2nd.

• Haha
Reactions: David71

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden
Tanev isn't interesting for Vegas, well, we'll see what they do at D after this season if Martinez retires.

Lindholm on Karlsson's wing sounds like it could be great, though. Morozov (23yo ppg center in the KHL) might be a good trade piece for him.

Jerry the great

Jul 8, 2022
Tanev isn't interesting for Vegas, well, we'll see what they do at D after this season if Martinez retires.

Lindholm on Karlsson's wing sounds like it could be great, though. Morozov (23yo ppg center in the KHL) might be a good trade piece for him.
Russian players who bolt back to Russia when they fail to make an impact in the AHL have zero trade value.

The Duck Knight

Henry, you're our only hope!
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2012
Zero need for Tanev. Now or later. We are stacked at RD with Petro/Theo/Whitecloud/Korczak.

Up front the need is more at wing. Can't see them paying the premium that Lindholm would demand being the top center on the market. If I had to bet I would say Tarasenko with double retention is the likely target for Vegas at the deadline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad