Confirmed with Link: Edmundson to Toronto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

nuck

Schrodingers Cat
Aug 18, 2005
Edmundson is not gonna be cheap and I'd rather spend that money on better defensemen.
He was a 2nd pairing guy when he signed and part of the $3.5M may have been a doormat tax for signing in MTL. He will be looking at third pairing money now I think.

Edit - High 3rd pairing so still likely $2.5M or a bit more.

Last edited:

darrylsittler27

Oct 21, 2002
He was a 2nd pairing guy when he signed and part of the $3.5M may have been a doormat tax for signing in MTL. He will be looking at third pairing money now I think.

Edit - High 3rd pairing so still likely $2.5M or a bit more.
He will be after more than $2.5 million for Toronto.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Who's cheaper between Brendan Dillon and Edmundson?

If Dillon is cheaper, I'd rather target Dillon tbh. He might even end up being better than Zadorov for much cheaper

beleaf101

Aug 9, 2009
1 think he was under valued by many people. After the whistle all the srums seem to just stop when he was on the ice. Even the dirt bags wanted nothing to do with him. Also he had to baby sit Lilly. If price is right ld bring him back

Reactions: ANDI P IS CUTE

TMLAM34

Oct 15, 2020
Solid player, but he’s nothing more than a third pairing defenceman nowadays and given our salary cap situation we can’t afford to be paying our 3LD 3+ million a year.

Reactions: Leafidelity

Da Mash

Jul 14, 2022
All about the cap hit. He isnt a top 4 and he is a liability in the regular season when the rules are enforced. Slow big defenceman excel in playoffs not because of heart but because the refs let interference and crosschecks go. It shrinks the ice for talented players as the NHL promotes goons in the playoffs.

Imagine how better hockey would be with a bigger ice surface and players with talent can skate. Body checks can still happen etc....but those big guys that are slow as molasses that use their sticks to impede players would become obsolete.

OVO16

#WeTheNorth
Apr 16, 2017
Vancouver and New Jersey are reportedly interested. Vancouver wants him if Zadorov doesnt get signed

Reactions: Magic Man

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad