Proposal: Edmonton - Toronto

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

holdyoucloser2003

Mar 11, 2020
Marietta, Georgia
Leafs are tight against the cap and its unlikely they'll be able to afford Campbell with Mrazek already signed long term.

When Mrazek comes up back fully healthy I came with this proposal

Oilers

Campbell

Toronto

Skinner
2nd

Oilers get a solid starter and Leaves get a good goalie prospect and pick.

IIxGURUxII

Jul 19, 2018
EDM declines , we'd like to keep building with him .. cap reasons and control reasons .. Campbell is great and all ... But a bit older and more expensive... And going to be more expensive....

We can offer you a Koskinen and a 2nd

Namikaze Minato

Apr 30, 2009
Beautiful B.C.
EDM declines , we'd like to keep building with him .. cap reasons and control reasons .. Campbell is great and all ... But a bit older and more expensive... And going to be more expensive....

We can offer you a Koskinen and a 2nd
Counter offer of Ritchie and Mrazek for Skinner and a second.

Nylanderthal

Jun 9, 2010
Mrazek for Koskinen is the only move that makes any sense here seeing as Edmonton only has 41 year old mike smith with a contract next season. Mrazek could be the right kind of guy to have some stability with while transitioning from smith to seeing if any of the goalies in the pipeline have a future.
I’ll let the rest of you decide who gives up an extra asset.

Perennial

Jun 27, 2020
I can't imagine the Leafs would entertain moving Campbell at this point... maybe if Mrazek comes back and plays well, but that remains to be seen

zar

Bleed Blue
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2010
Edmonton AB
Ian Scott/ Joe Woll level goalie prospect.

Anyways, hard no from the Leafs. You can have Mrazek for a draft pick though.

FO with this crap... Skinner is way better than those guys... you're just saying that because they were all mid round draft picks.

Ian Scott has played 2 AHL games and was drafted in the same year as Skinner. Woll was drafted a year earlier... and skinner had more wins in the AHL just last season that Woll has had in his AHL career. Skinner had a solid .914 Sv% last year in 32 games and Woll hasn't even came close to .900 in 50 career AHL games.

Skinner (just turned 23) had more wins just last season than both of those guys put together in their AHL career... he had a 20 game win season in the AHL, .914 sv%.

All that being said, I don't see the Leafs trading Campbell right now. They are not going to give up their insurance policy in case Mrazek goes down again or continues his play he showed in his first couple of games this season. Campbell has been fantastic these past couple of years.

I would have no interest in Mrazek.

Reactions: voxel

TheKrebsCycle

Throwing Confetti for Perfetti
Jun 1, 2011
Barrie
Mrazek is the goalie that gets moved to make room for soups extention. If he prices himself out of their plans Mrazek is a decent contingency. But yah Campbell isn't going anywhere this season at least.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
I got another trade request that Edmonton and Toronto can revisit:

Oilers Lose:
6th round pick

Toronto Lose:
Nothing at all

Think Dubas will bite???

Reactions: vaniitio and Dakkon

Hockey 4 Life

Feb 10, 2012
This is terrible. Jack will be resigned. The only deal availible is Mrazek for a late 2nd or two 3rds in the offseason.

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
I got another trade request that Edmonton and Toronto can revisit:

Oilers Lose:
6th round pick

Toronto Lose:
Nothing at all

Think Dubas will bite???

He already passed on that deal . The prospect Edmonton drafted with that pick has already been signed to a 3 year ELC as he is looking good

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
Leafs are tight against the cap and its unlikely they'll be able to afford Campbell with Mrazek already signed long term.

When Mrazek comes up back fully healthy I came with this proposal

Oilers

Campbell

Toronto

Skinner
2nd

Oilers get a solid starter and Leaves get a good goalie prospect and pick.

If the oilers trade for a goalie he will have term

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad