OT: Edmonton Rush | NLL

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
Don't know if anyone here living around Edmonton has ever checked out the Rush, but if not I'd totally advise it. Awesome game to watch, fast paced and high scoring. And now after years of being bad, the Rush are one of the top teams in the league. They're playing Calgary in the season finale on Saturday, if they win they'll finish 1st in the league and have home field throughout the playoffs.

Tickets are cheap too, around 20 bucks to go. Definitely worth it.

PositiveCashFlow

the construction could be better
Jul 10, 2007
Oh yeah for sure. Too bad we're an Oiler city, but the Rush are finally doing well and it's kind of weird we're not showing more support for our teams that are actually succeeding

Six in O6

Feb 24, 2009
Edmonton
I went to a game last season vs Colorado I believe, it was a good quality product. I got the tickets for free from work. They ended up blowing it in the last minute but it's a good way to spend an evening.

MoneyGuy

Wandering
Oct 19, 2009
I'm hoping for a three-some -- two wins by the OKs tonight over Calgary and tomorrow and a win over Cowtown Saturday for the Rush. It's doable.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad