Proposal: Edmonton Montreal

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

OG Eberle

Aug 25, 2011
This was discussed in a different thread.

Habs fans were talking about Armia as a top 6 forward (or top 9; still crazy) and looking for value as such. At least myself, thinks thats absolutely insane for a guy who averages like 25pts a season.

Allen would be an upgrade moderately, but his stats aren't exactly better than Koski's at this point and the defense infront of him is arguably better than the Oilers at this time.

I think this deal is a bit rich for the Oilers. McLeod has been doing fine and progressing well in the bottom 6.

Would be more interested in Armia being swapped out for a decent defender with Allen.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Armia has negative value with that contract and Allen is absolutely not bringing back a 1st rounder.

Why do Habs fans think Allen is that valuable when he was last traded for a 3rd and 7th while coming off a season with a .927 save? Sure, St. Louis had to move him as a cap move, but Allen hasn't been anything special for Montreal.

ole ole

Oct 7, 2017

Habs fans were talking about Armia as a top 6 forward (or top 9; still crazy) and looking for value as such. At least myself, thinks thats absolutely insane for a guy who averages like 25pts a season.

Allen would be an upgrade moderately, but his stats aren't exactly better than Koski's at this point and the defense infront of him is arguably better than the Oilers at this time.

I think this deal is a bit rich for the Oilers. McLeod has been doing fine and progressing well in the bottom 6.

Would be more interested in Armia being swapped out for a decent defender with Allen.

Switch out Armia with Chairot or Kulak

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014

Chiarot would cost you your 1st + a 3rd, what are you adding for the upgrade in net?

McDNicks17

Jul 1, 2010
Ontario
Daily reminder that Allen is just as bad as Koskinen.

6cd82940631460763300ca02f98778d0.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad