Confirmed Trade: [EDM/NJD] Dmitry Kulikov for 2022 cond. 3rd/4th round pick

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

ManofSteel55

Aug 15, 2013
Sylvan Lake, Alberta
I'm wondering if they do this so Jones can go to the taxi squad and Bouchard can go to Bakersfield for their playoff run. Bouchard in the AHL playoffs is better for him than being on our taxi squad.

FlameChampion

Jul 13, 2011
I'm wondering if they do this so Jones can go to the taxi squad and Bouchard can go to Bakersfield for their playoff run. Bouchard in the AHL playoffs is better for him than being on our taxi squad.

Doesnt Jones have to go through waivers?

5 14 6 1

We are the 11.5%
Sep 15, 2010
Alberta
I like the deal as an Oiler fan. Sounds like a solid add that should be a regular in our top 6 and an upgrade over Russell/Jones

Hunter368

RIP lomiller1, see you in the next life buddy.
Nov 8, 2011
When healthy he’s a solid #5 guy IMO. Good deal

hidek91

Jan 13, 2014
Warsaw, PL
I'm disappointed with the return after the year he just had. Not even getting unconditional 3rd for a player that was as solid as Kulikov is a blunder from Fitzgerald IMHO.

Reactions: devils29

Roof Daddy

Apr 1, 2008
Edmonton may not win a series

they have to play one of Toronto, Winnipeg, or Montreal

a fourth for Kulikov stinks IMO

We look like we're locked in to play Winnipeg unless some crazy stuff happens. We're 4-2 against them this year. Also - and I know this is ancient history and probably not relevant - every year we won a Stanley Cup, we played Winnipeg in either the first or second round.

Just saying don't write the Oil off.

Reactions: bigvonbody

Hockey Fanatik

Mar 28, 2021
We look like we're locked in to play Winnipeg unless some crazy stuff happens. We're 4-2 against them this year. Also - and I know this is ancient history and probably not relevant - every year we won a Stanley Cup, we played Winnipeg in either the first or second round.

Just saying don't write the Oil off.
I just dont see the Oilers doing well in the playoffs when defenses are much tighter to McDavid and Draisaitl

their record when those guys dont score is like atrociously bad IIRC

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
This years draft will be more of a crapshoot than before. A 3rd/4th this year is better this year than in previous years

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad